iTech Posted July 16, 2009 Report Posted July 16, 2009 Does anybody here, off the top of their head, know the price on the DD 3500e 12" and also the DDA-W Separate Components? My Official Feedback Thread PSN - tech2332 Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!
FreelandKustomz Posted July 16, 2009 Report Posted July 16, 2009 Call 1 405 239 2800 they will sell directly or point you to a dealer
iTech Posted July 16, 2009 Author Report Posted July 16, 2009 I did it's just that I wanted to know if anybody knew off the top of their head. Edit: I'll give em a call, Thanks. My Official Feedback Thread PSN - tech2332 Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!
CaptainzPlanetz Posted July 16, 2009 Report Posted July 16, 2009 I did it's just that I wanted to know if anybody knew off the top of their head.Edit: I'll give em a call, Thanks. The reason you have to call is they need to check if there are any dealers in your area, so you can support the dealers, but if there is none then you can get DD direct pricing, same goes with DC. ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
Boon Posted July 17, 2009 Report Posted July 17, 2009 I don't think DD like their prices being splashed around either... 10.x volts fo' life!
n8ball2013 Posted July 17, 2009 Report Posted July 17, 2009 I don't think DD like their prices being splashed around either... man of great knowledge he is. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
loburbon Posted July 17, 2009 Report Posted July 17, 2009 im a dd deal and the 3500 is xxx.xx dollars, and the comps are xxx.xx dollars. hahahaha jk call dd and they'll fill in the blanks for you. 2000 gmc yukon 4 sundown Zv3 15's 4 dd m2a's kenwood kdc-x994 2 batcap 4000's 1 batcap 2000 dual alts. 154@37hz and climbing http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3231683 http://www.myspace.com/torque150
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.