Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Audioque SDC2.5 15" or keep my Pioneers?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Right now I have two Pioneer Premier Champion Series TS-W1207D2's in a 4.08cuft 32hz enclosure. Each sub is only getting 250 watts rms though. So I'm planning to get that AQ SDC2.5 15" in a 36hz 4.2cu/ft enclosure off the same amount of power. Would it be louder than those Premiers or are they about the same? If it's the same, then I obviously won't get it and save up the money. Any thoughts?

Mids/Highs: stock Bang & Olufsen

Lows: Image Dynamics IDMax 12v.3

Power: Sony Xplod XM-D9001GTR:Knukonceptz 4 gauge

Box: 1.75 cu/ft Sealed

Past: Pioneer Premier TS-W1207 (2)/ Rockford Fosgate P210/ Image Dynamics ID10V.3/ Infinity Reference 311A/ Audiopipe AP-18001D

Posted

If you're keeping that amp I would go with the sdc2.5. Just an all around better sub depending on which line of pioneer you have. Also you can go a little smaller on the enclosure if you wanted some extra passenger/cargo room

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2883 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...