Sundown Audio

Power T5002

Honestly man, I wouldn't recommend running that amp that low.

2 ohms bridged is the lowest it can go and be "stable." If you go any lower than that you are going to experience less output as the unit will get so hot the fets won't be able to run properly and the amp will go into protection mode, or worse - fry.

It would probably help if he had the correct model number, if your talking about the 2 channel power series amp, it's either 400 or 600, no 500. But I'm not here to grille you on that, lol. But I am assuming it is a 2 channel amp, which are 2 ohm. maybe someone can clarify on this, but this is what the web site shows. If it was a t500-1bd, it would be 1 ohm.

Edited by dlheights

It would probably help if he had the correct model number, if your talking about the 2 channel power series amp, it's either 400 or 600, no 500. But I'm not here to grille you on that, lol. But I am assuming it is a 2 channel amp, which are 2 ohm. maybe someone can clarify on this, but this is what the web site shows. If it was a t500-1bd, it would be 1 ohm.

the model number can be correct. From 04 to last year the power amps in the two channel were the t5002, t8002, and t15002 in 04, and in 05-06 they were the t3002, t5002, t8002, and t15002. The amps you listed keep in mind have only been out for like 3 months give or take.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"