Infinity G20 - Finlly Finished!

that looks so clean dude very nice. Love how the port aims into the cab of the car. Awsome idea. And even nicer that it can be hidden with a flip of the armrest. AWSOME idea.

System Specs:

Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub

Sealed Subwoofer Box

MTX mxa 6001 Class D 774watts RMS @ 2ohms

MTX Bass Knob

Pioneer 6.5's in doors

MTX Thunderdome 6x9 in rear

Stinger 1 Farad capacitor

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire

4 gauge power/ground wire

JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-G320)

12 gauge Monster speaker wire to Sub

16 gauge Stinger speaker wire to doors

Stinger Gold Plated Battery Terminals

that looks so clean dude very nice. Love how the port aims into the cab of the car. Awsome idea. And even nicer that it can be hidden with a flip of the armrest. AWSOME idea.

Ya i didnt know how it would sound with the subs being completely sealed off from the cab and only the port being heard but it actually sounds pretty good.

So how much is he paying? your friend for everything?

Well hedoesnt have much money right now so nothing since he is a frind. Also because he works at the local shop so he is always getting me free stuff. He has sent me alot of work in the past and i know doing his car will help with that so he can show off what i can do so he just covered materials

do the trunk still flex with the port fired into the cabin

Ya it helped. hes only runnin like 500 rms now though so it will be hard to tell until he gets his T5's. But i dont even think that will be that bad becuase he has like a half inch to an inch of dynamat through the whole trunk.

Archived