Infinity G20 - Finlly Finished!

dont get me wrong bro.............the install looks great...no doubt about that....I was just curious about the sub setup...

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Dude that looks so awsome.

System Specs:

Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub

Sealed Subwoofer Box

MTX mxa 6001 Class D 774watts RMS @ 2ohms

MTX Bass Knob

Pioneer 6.5's in doors

MTX Thunderdome 6x9 in rear

Stinger 1 Farad capacitor

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire

4 gauge power/ground wire

JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-G320)

12 gauge Monster speaker wire to Sub

16 gauge Stinger speaker wire to doors

Stinger Gold Plated Battery Terminals

dont get me wrong bro.............the install looks great...no doubt about that....I was just curious about the sub setup...

well thanks man....but im completely understand your curiousity i was questioning the set up myself. Once i heard it i kinda changed my mind though. I know it would sound better if you were hearing the front sound wave of the sub too, but it sounds really good, and those 2 low powered 10's get way louder than i ever thought they could. It might not be 100 percent up to my standards as far as sound goes but my friend (the owner of the car) is more than happy with it and thats all i care about. And considering he wanted some things done certian ways and didnt let me do it how i thought would be best, i think the build came out pretty good.

very nice install!! its very clean work!!

I want to do something similar to that... wanna stop by for a weekend? lol

You do some nice work bro!

thanks bro

alright he finally decided. in bout 2 weeks the back seats commin out and a walls going it. Its going to be 20 cubes after displacement tunned to right around 30hz. its going to house 4 soundstream T5 15's powered by 2 pca2000d's. he wants to leave the box for the 10's in for show so im going to seal it up since the port will fire into the back of the wall and you wont hear it. Theres is going to be 1 or 2 15" monitors on the back of the wall to show out the back window and 1 10" monitor on each side so when he drops the side windows the monitors show out. Also a set of components and another monitor are gonna be glassed on the trunk lid. the trunk lid i will probably start earlier within a week or so. Ill update as soon as i start

Archived