150.7dbzzz@33hz (RIPPING MY SPOILER OFF)

Posted Image

http://www.hookedonphonics.com/hooked-on-spelling......its on sale.

5o4,fast85 who ever you are please order this, it will be better for everyone.

I can not stand reading unproper grammer.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Will someone ban this fuck already, even if it's not the same IP, his way of spelling and vocab skills should be enough. He can't even spell words I learned in the 3rd grade.

Also here is a link to all 504m6's post and the last one about fast85_gt it say's he's not very optimistic about getting his money. I'm pm'ing him now.

504m6's last posts

Ref's include: sundownz, army-killa, queball, wildsebring, foshay1123, greenman100, loud-n-low, acex3a, circa40, orangeless, PBateman,xtcxyooj, chaunb3400, oldschoolboomer, SPLluminator

its on sale.

5o4,fast85 who ever you are please order this, it will be better for everyone.

I can not stand reading unproper grammer.

well move the fuck on no one is forceing you to read this shit so GTFO

You see, it's almost word salad, words just tossed in there almost making a sentence.

Edit: Quote much retard.

Drew

Ref's include: sundownz, army-killa, queball, wildsebring, foshay1123, greenman100, loud-n-low, acex3a, circa40, orangeless, PBateman,xtcxyooj, chaunb3400, oldschoolboomer, SPLluminator

MMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmm, beeeeeeeeeer. What no Milliwaukee best, you know what I'm talkin' bout Fast85_gt.

Drew

Don't let Fast85 have any he'll just steal them and post on another site how much he is enjoying it. :D

Drew

Fast85 are you one of those people that steal peoples shit and sell it to the pawn shop to "Keep it Safe".

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Archived