150.7dbzzz@33hz (RIPPING MY SPOILER OFF)

like I said make an official feedback for him and post up your feelings about it and let it be.

I really shouldn't be in this at all but enough is enough. I have seen countless times where the point has been made but yet people drag it on.

he can't prove himself if you keep saying he will rip people off so you kind of contradicted yourself there.

I am not mad at anyone I would just like to see this end and get back to the video he posted up.

take my advice if you are so upset with the actions he made. people WILL read what you write in the feedback section

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

I am 100% over the fact that ripped some guy off, the underlying issue is that people think that it's ok to treat this liar with any kind of respect. I am pretty much done for the most part, I actually feel alot better. What's funny is I didn't even think to post a feedback thread, that is how little I really think about this guy. It is mainly the whole treating him with respect thing that is the problem. Agree to disagree? :friends:

Drew

Ref's include: sundownz, army-killa, queball, wildsebring, foshay1123, greenman100, loud-n-low, acex3a, circa40, orangeless, PBateman,xtcxyooj, chaunb3400, oldschoolboomer, SPLluminator

You should think about making things right and I don't want to hear all the bullshit about I did either. Let's say you did make it right, then why hasn't 504m6 come on here or CA.com and straighten it out then. If Chode reinstated your account then why hasn't he come on here. I am so sick of all the lies it's not even funny. I'll tell you what, if 504m6 comes and lets me know you took care of him I'll edit every post I made on here.

Drew

Ref's include: sundownz, army-killa, queball, wildsebring, foshay1123, greenman100, loud-n-low, acex3a, circa40, orangeless, PBateman,xtcxyooj, chaunb3400, oldschoolboomer, SPLluminator

You should think about making things right and I don't want to hear all the bullshit about I did either. Let's say you did make it right, then why hasn't 504m6 come on here or CA.com and straighten it out then. If Chode reinstated your account then why hasn't he come on here. I am so sick of all the lies it's not even funny. I'll tell you what, if 504m6 comes and lets me know you took care of him I'll edit every post I made on here.

Drew

that woud be easy if he would log on but he dont since he sold all his stuff encluding the avionixx nxd2400m

This is a cool collection of vids. Why should this be disallowed? Is the guy a scammer or something?

Nevermind. I posted before I read, sorry.

This guy did some shady, shady stuff. If somebody did that to me, I'd be in the reverse directory or something, for real. :aggressive:

The guy that did this is a peice of sh*t and if I personally see you try to buy or sell even a ring terminal on here, I will definitely chime in with my .02.

Also, I am officially taking back my props for the flex. That set-up is stolen.

Archived