150.7dbzzz@33hz (RIPPING MY SPOILER OFF)

If the person who's funeral you attended is anything like you, I'm sure he/she is burning in hell waiting for an old friend to visit. I am so glad that your family knows what kind of piece of shit you really are. All though I'm sure your daughter found that out a long time ago. Have a nice stay fucker it probably won't last long.

Drew

Ref's include: sundownz, army-killa, queball, wildsebring, foshay1123, greenman100, loud-n-low, acex3a, circa40, orangeless, PBateman,xtcxyooj, chaunb3400, oldschoolboomer, SPLluminator

If the person who's funeral you attended is anything like you, I'm sure he/she is burning in hell waiting for an old friend to visit. I am so glad that your family knows what kind of piece of shit you really are. All though I'm sure your daughter found that out a long time ago. Have a nice stay fucker it probably won't last long.

Drew

drew you are a dumb fuck just stfu i said it got resolved and btw your link dont work stupid

Watch me get banned for this somehow, now that would be funny.

Not really :sorry: , but seriously, everyone who doesn't know what this guy did click on my link and you'll see right away how big of a douche bag he really is.

EDIT: Hey thanks for letting me know that the link was bad. :lol:

Ref's include: sundownz, army-killa, queball, wildsebring, foshay1123, greenman100, loud-n-low, acex3a, circa40, orangeless, PBateman,xtcxyooj, chaunb3400, oldschoolboomer, SPLluminator

Ban me? :rofl: I think people should be banned if they have a reputation for ripping people off not for trying to help people or buy/sell stuff. And I'll give you a hint I have never ripped anyone off. I am a very calm and passive guy but when you cross that line I will say and do some nasty things.

Drew

Maybe this would be more appropriate" Hey man awesome vid and good scores maybe if I become a con-artist I could be just like you". Search on caraudio.com and then ask yourself why would Steve or anyone else on this site want this guy on the forum, the guy is a known thief and should be banned period. There is a point in time were you can't always go by the books, sometimes pure emotion and morals are better suited for making decisions. And yes I know what I said is twistid but to let this guy go around like nothing happened is fucked up. That's the reason child molesters get the shit beat out of them in jail, because it is wrong and everyone should know what they did. I am just sick of seeing people look the other way like he is some good guy with a loud system.

Drew

damn this shit is fucked up. at first i was like nice build and set up man, but know i dont know if the set up was payed for with true money or from ripping other pep off. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm not on my ok list

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

Late Night Popcorn LOL

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Archived