Sonic Electronix

Return on TermLab

Guest KyleCannon

If i was to get a termlab is it possible to get my money back by charging x amount for people to be metered? Of course I wouldn't charge and fellow SMDers or anything of that sort but by doing it on craigslist and such. If I could expect a return, what can i look at charging to do this kind of thing?

I also want to get the RTA addon... question is how good is it for using tuning a 3sixty versus the AudioControl?

If i was to get a termlab is it possible to get my money back by charging x amount for people to be metered? Of course I wouldn't charge and fellow SMDers or anything of that sort but by doing it on craigslist and such. If I could expect a return, what can i look at charging to do this kind of thing?

I also want to get the RTA addon... question is how good is it for using tuning a 3sixty versus the AudioControl?

Ya why not get some $$$$ back

H/U Pioneer deh80prs w/ HRT iStreamer Ipod DAC
Front stage is active, 4 Morel Elate 6.5" & 8 CDT DRT26 tweets
amp running 4mids, Mosconi Audio 300.2
amp running 8tit & alum tweets, Mosconi Audio 200.2
8 12" Ascendant Audio Chaos. amps 2 Digital Designs M4'z
box is a 4th order band pass
batts. 1 XS Power D3400 under hood,6 D3100 in back
2 XP 370 amp DC Power alts.
MLA module 15+volts
All in a 97 2door Tahoe LT

2010 West Coast Reg. 140-149.9 Bass Race Champ

Team Bass Hz

thats if there are that many people wanting to use it... but id say what 15-20 buck an hour or something like that... i mean you dont have to be a dick about it if they are cool or whatever...

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

post your number up in the local shops or something and hold some little mini competitions or something to see which locals are the loudest or that type of thing.

if you actually get an event then do like $15 a person but if its just one kid wanting to see how loud he is just charge him like $5 to sit and play with it teach him a thing or two.

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

over in long island its not unheard of to get 35$ for 2 30second runs....you can recoup your cost from one show, lol

def do it, i'd charge like 20 bux for 4 or 5 runs, because you could get that done in a few minutes and at 20 bux, most people would do it on a whim at a car show or something

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

Guy that used to manage the car audio shop in a near by town charged $20 for two runs.

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

Doing it by 'runs' is lame IMO (unless you're running a show of course)

What's the point in doing 2 runs from a tuning point of view. You do the first run to get a baseline, you change a few things, ooop, my dB went down, shit, that was a waste of $20.

Charge for blocks of time, so people can make heaps of little changes and see what happens to their dB. I've spent HOURS on my shop's termlab. How many of you know if you're louder with your sunvisor up or down?

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

a lot of people dont want to tune, they want to see how loud they are. all they want is a baseline, they just want to know where they stack up.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC