will77530 Posted July 20, 2009 Report Posted July 20, 2009 can someone please explain the difference between the two and try to explain how a t-line works probably a stupid question but i want to know so i figured i would ask ~thanks
brewer_brewer Posted July 20, 2009 Report Posted July 20, 2009 you can find pretty much anything you want to know without even asking on here. just gotta know where to look. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=1828 REFS http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/itrader.php?u=2026 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/44535-official-brewer-brewer-feedback/page__p__625998__hl__brewer__fromsearch__1entry625998 "you're not allowing natural selection to work, you're like the guy that invented the seatbelt"
Forevrbumpn Posted July 20, 2009 Report Posted July 20, 2009 Ive personally noticed that tlines just are damn good at reproducing the lows, at a very comfortable volume I think the ported will hold power better, and hold a higher db mark some people have gotten really good scores with tlines, I hear conflicting stories, I think either one its still Build+Math I only really went in the lanes with anything descent twice, I'am usually to shy, or don't have any good amps(I have a problem with people looking at me- stage fright lol)- I'am a family guy, so I'am always broke But the last time was about 3-4 years ago, metered on a term lab at a db drag 146db music 1-15" Kove Armageddon and 1800rms 148 burp Then before that 6-7 years ago 60hz tuned box, 1-12" Mojo, and 1100 Memphis amp, another 146db, so about the same output, but comparing 38-42hz to 60+hz I honestly think this: High SPL low tuned- do tlines High SPL high tuned- do ported Tlines are not that great over 45-50hz where in a ported box, that is a excellent number to tune at for SPL I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.