Get Crunk With Me ( This Song Hits down to about 30hz) Clean

Not trying to be an asshole. The songs not bad at all, I like the lyrics but the beat is CLIPPED BIIIIG TIME! Audicity has HUGE Red blocks of clipping.... I'm not going to play it on my system.

clean her up and I'll bump it!

Yeah I noticed that too when I played it on my studio machine from the web... it had to come from the compression when we uploaded it to ursession, because it was pretty flat in my car, and what you download from ursession is not the original mp3 its their compressed decompressed file that they creat when someone uploads a song to them,, but It is only premastered at this moment anyway so it was almost a little peaky at parts but no square waves though,, but I cant finalize tha mastering until I get my behringer spectrum analyzer back from repair." took a lightning hit"

anyway I understand your worry.... if you want to wait a bit,,, once i get the SA back from them,, and get it hooked back up in the studio, I am going to final mix all of the tracks,, and will upload a couple including this one.. so holla at me in a week or so... and if you like once i get it final mixed/mastered I can send you a direct copy,, that way you wont have to deal with any coloration caused by myspace or ursessions codecs...

I feel stupid cause I cant figure out how to download this song! Can I get some assistance please?

Kenwood Excelon KDX-693 Head Unit

Kinetik HC600

Powerbass 6.75's in front doors

Powerbass 6.75's in rear deck

Powerbass 1000.1D

Powerbass 400.4

2 SA-12 inch Sundown Audio Subs

0 gauge Power Wire and Big 3

Custom Amp Rack

Code Alarm with remote start

Stinger Digital Volt Meter

My build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/51869-1996-chevy-blazer-build/

My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/kanesdisciple

I feel stupid cause I cant figure out how to download this song! Can I get some assistance please?

In he player on the usesssion site there is a red arrow pointing down click that.

3766729911_e7127fac26_b.jpg

Go check yo lawn homie