Another try for a few great items

HEY ken ill take a few tweets ill PM u later on after i decide how many i want 4 is what im lookin at just letting u know..

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

HEY ken ill take a few tweets ill PM u later on after i decide how many i want 4 is what im lookin at just letting u know..

QUE? I think you meant Forevrbumpn. Anyway, let me know specs and sorry to be a noob but what exactly is a WT3?

Ken is forevrbumpn's real name.

The WT3 analyzes your subwoofers T/S specs.

OH okay because my real name is Ken also. Thanks for the info.

haha... So many Kens in this world

Navi, yeah I got your tweets man ;-)

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

For those of you wondering about the tweets, check it. Buy a set of 8. Have an array of tweets, 4 per side, it would give you your final ohms load of 4 ohms per side, cross em over, and enjoy. I've bought them before in the past and used them in triples for some home theater setups per side. You have a tweeter firing forward, then one aiming angled towards the left, one towards the right. It makes the array more spread out and imaging is a lot better instead of having to sit dead in front of the speaker to get the highs aimed at you. They're small enough you can sneak them down at a kick or across the dash and sound crisp, not harsh.

Edited by lanman31337

2 - Audiopipe AP30001Ds

1 - Lanzar Opti Scion 600.4

4 - Lanzar Optidrive 1232D's

1 - Lanzar Opti 5.1

1 - Lanzar Opti 6.1

1 - Lanzar Opti 6C midbass

1 - Alphasonic PCT6551

1 - Lanzar VX830

1 - JBL 22 band EQ

1 - Lanzar SDBT75NU

1 - AudioControl Epic160

Thanks Ian

Arrays are always nice, or doing Direct reflecting, as you just said, when you direct the highs towards the seating area, then as you said off to the side, concerts, live music sound incredible, audience, cheering, cymbals, all that come to life

Thats what Bose does, and thats one reason why they are popular

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Bump....

sundown.jpg

What ohm load are the 12's? If they are D2's or S4's Could you PM me a price shipped to 72401? I might go with the 10's I haven't decided yet. Those are some sweet prices.

CABCopyright.png

88-98 GM Full Size Forum www.GMT400.com

i put fuses on power wires, and condoms on fuses, to keep the fuses safe!

Pmed

sundown.jpg