Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

I was at a audio shop and looking for installers. Should I apply or not? they said they could teach me some thing so.

Posted

Dude any experience you can get and GET PAID. Take it dude. I applyed at the local shop and they said that I need full license before i can work there. Why? i dont understand but w.e.

System Specs:

Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub

Sealed Subwoofer Box

MTX mxa 6001 Class D 774watts RMS @ 2ohms

MTX Bass Knob

Pioneer 6.5's in doors

MTX Thunderdome 6x9 in rear

Stinger 1 Farad capacitor

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire

4 gauge power/ground wire

JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-G320)

12 gauge Monster speaker wire to Sub

16 gauge Stinger speaker wire to doors

Stinger Gold Plated Battery Terminals

Posted

Apply like a mofo yo!

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Posted

I say do it. Cuz that's what I'm going to do Monday on my day off from work. I just hope I can convince them enough to hire me and hopefully teach me some tricks and tips along the way.

THE GRADUATE 10:18:2007

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 519 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...