Car Audio Show in Canton,IL AUGUST 23rd

boomn89

man i wish i could make it!... but the lumina just isnt ready yet.... but i hope to see you guys at shows soon...

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

So let me get this straight real quick, so the 1st run we do is a sweep from xx htz to xx htz. Then the 2nd run you just play your loudest tone?

Yes you can do that or if you know a song that has that peak frequency you can play it. There will be people there to help you out.

Ok, i will prob just do the sweep n play because i wanna know where im at, but i may do a couple more runs with some songs. Is there a scheduled time for this to finish or just depends on how many people show?

Ok, i will prob just do the sweep n play because i wanna know where im at, but i may do a couple more runs with some songs. Is there a scheduled time for this to finish or just depends on how many people show?

Just depends on how many people show. hopefully ends around 5-6.

Me, Crump t1 and Obcaraudio will be going.

:)

anyone else?

haha ill be the only one there that comes and not competes cuz i dont have my shit completed, let alone a car yet. HOPEFULLY FOR THE SEPTEMBER SHOW :)

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
1st Setup: 145.8 DB Outlaw @37 HZ On Music Out Of Trunk
2nd Setup: 147.8 DB @42 HZ On Music Out The Trunk
Current Trunk Build:
153.8 DB Outlaw @ 49 HZ Out the trunk (150.8 DB Sealed)
Team gg.

Just checked the latest weather forecast for this weekend and they are saying Sunny all day and 75 degrees so it is going to be a perfect day for a show... cant wait till Sunday. Hope everyone can make it

Just checked the latest weather forecast for this weekend and they are saying Sunny all day and 75 degrees so it is going to be a perfect day for a show... cant wait till Sunday. Hope everyone can make it

Chyeah dude, weather is looking nice.

I'm excited as well.

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

and I drive a White Mercury Mountaineer with Tinted windows... see you there

Archived