Car Audio Show in Canton,IL AUGUST 23rd

boomn89

He was happy as fuck when he got that 145..

He was like"I'M FUCKING HAPPY NOW"

Bro, your truck is sick.

I wish I could of repp'd DC better.

Stupid gain :(

nah its all good u did well. i should be the one doin better haha now if i wanted to make mine louder and throw a plain box in there... haha umm il stick with what i got. i beat the whole way home and felt liek crap when i got back haha

NOVEMBER 2008 SYSTEM OF THE MONTH!

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Rival Mobile Electronics

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

50+ Boston mids and highs

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

"did you just drive past my house in your stupidly loud car. if it was you, you knocked a vase off my fire place."

rooobbiee ur just so happy arent u hahaha

ya i did better than i wanted to. wanted a 145 and got 145.4 next week im going for a 146. im going to catch up to you slowly but im going to dont worry

plus the 137 makes me look like S***

- 1998 Ford Mustang -

Time to rebuild.

4 15s and alot of power

TEAM DTF

Hey now u need to edit this because i hit a 145.4 so i should be in 6th overall

yeah i should be higher also but i think this is are first round robie

o and btw canton has a great BP station with cheap food lmao

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

"did you just drive past my house in your stupidly loud car. if it was you, you knocked a vase off my fire place."

yeah i should be higher also but i think this is are first round robie

I hope so because i want to see my final score up there not the first becuse every DD owner out there would disown me haha...each comp my goal is to go up at least 1 db and i think i can manage that

And u are right what a nice lady and everything was cheap it was like a garage sale in a gas station haha

- 1998 Ford Mustang -

Time to rebuild.

4 15s and alot of power

TEAM DTF

I just copy and pasted what was on the list. Unfortunately it only records the winning scores. But if you had a higher score pm me and I will edit the main one.

Robie the meter doesnt care what freq you are at only what the highest pressure is I still think the peak freq of your car is lower. However it could be that high because my festiva liked 80hz but my tiburon and crx like 45-50hz? SPL what are we gonig to do? Also Kyle or Robbie did either of you drop your medal? there was one found over by where you was parked.

Also I would like to know what if anything you would like to see changed or added! I know Robbie port Wars, LOL!

I just copy and pasted what was on the list. Unfortunately it only records the winning scores. But if you had a higher score pm me and I will edit the main one.

Robie the meter doesnt care what freq you are at only what the highest pressure is I still think the peak freq of your car is lower. However it could be that high because my festiva liked 80hz but my tiburon and crx like 45-50hz? SPL what are we gonig to do? Also Kyle or Robbie did either of you drop your medal? there was one found over by where you was parked.

Also I would like to know what if anything you would like to see changed or added! I know Robbie port Wars, LOL!

I thought that this event ran really smooth.. its like everyone knew what they had to do and just lined up. That first run through went really fast. I got fried like a lobster.. keep forgetting the sunblock.. you know if you want to make it better you could sell sunblock next time :)

thats my medal! haha i was wondering where the damn thing went! haha

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

thats my medal! haha i was wondering where the damn thing went! haha

You had a really nice ride.. and I love the install, the box was sweet and I really liked all the fiberglass work you did. Your vehicle was top notch.

You had a really nice ride.. and I love the install, the box was sweet and I really liked all the fiberglass work you did. Your vehicle was top notch.

haha tahnks man same to u

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

haha.

I think I will be the only one there with a DC audio shirt on..

So I think I'll be easy to find.

And Crump t1 is fat.

so bam.

Love erg Matt.

so crump-t1 was def the dude in the cop car http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

And to tahoexfixssd, hotdog, and 9515ROB: Loved seeing your rides!

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
1st Setup: 145.8 DB Outlaw @37 HZ On Music Out Of Trunk
2nd Setup: 147.8 DB @42 HZ On Music Out The Trunk
Current Trunk Build:
153.8 DB Outlaw @ 49 HZ Out the trunk (150.8 DB Sealed)
Team gg.

Archived