Car Audio Show in Canton,IL AUGUST 23rd

boomn89

I WILL be upgrading amps..

I'm going to go huge and power my Level 4 xl better.

So hopefully by the end of September I can hit atleast a 143.

I might go to that Sundown show just to go and see if I can get 140 with what I have.

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

Ok I got all my video clips up on youtube and I put them in the video section of this forum.. here is the link

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=53759

Well there will be another show next month. It will be a nite show with a carnival, food, bands, and another attraction. Stay Tuned!!!

cool... keep me posted. what day of the week are you thinking?

sounds like a plan come up with a date and i will see if i can get some more people from around springfield to come up. Buy then i will have my new box and will have something figured out to do for a comp port because i love my high hz for comps

- 1998 Ford Mustang -

Time to rebuild.

4 15s and alot of power

TEAM DTF

I just copy and pasted what was on the list. Unfortunately it only records the winning scores. But if you had a higher score pm me and I will edit the main one.

Robie the meter doesnt care what freq you are at only what the highest pressure is I still think the peak freq of your car is lower. However it could be that high because my festiva liked 80hz but my tiburon and crx like 45-50hz? SPL what are we gonig to do? Also Kyle or Robbie did either of you drop your medal? there was one found over by where you was parked.

Also I would like to know what if anything you would like to see changed or added! I know Robbie port Wars, LOL!

its not that big of a problem but it was a 145.4. That was my comp box it is horrible for daily cant hit any lows at all it was made to hit a 60hz for comps and thats because that was what i calculated it needed to finish the sound wave right at the mic. There is a 5db difference between my daily box and my comp box. I love port wars it is something different and it is just cool to see what you hit inside your port

- 1998 Ford Mustang -

Time to rebuild.

4 15s and alot of power

TEAM DTF

Hmm, didnt see this, but I prob still wouldnt of gone since it aint db drag.

Boomn89 are you the same guy from SoundMekanix site?

Anyways, for those of you in the area, there will be a 3X db drag event comming next month in IL brought to you by CarAudioClassifieds / a CACO Meet

more info here

http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/cacoshow/

or

http://www.soundmekanix.com/2007Website/Fr...age2007new.html

Yes I am the same guy.

The date looks to be September 19th registration starts at 4pm.

I might be up for the waukegan show but thats a good 3.5 hours from here.

So September 19th. Is it going to be at the same location. If registration starts at 4 what time are we starting the comp about 7 ?

And how many people are you expecting to be there and if you can some how mail me some flyers quicly i will hand them out at the comps down here because there is a small one this weekend and the big 1 of the year on the 5th

- 1998 Ford Mustang -

Time to rebuild.

4 15s and alot of power

TEAM DTF

Archived