Rising prices?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think prices are going up crazy fast on many things?

• HELL MF'n yes!
    • I think $2 for a bottle of water is reasonable
    • No, prices seem to be okay right now and going up at a normal pace.

heh me too i got a shit load of pennies, but they still aint worth nothing but a cent each.

Actually Pennies just recently have started costing more to make than the value they hold. (1.3 cents to manufacture) This is one reason they want to get rid of pennies all together and just another cause of inflation since the U.S mint loses 1 cent for every 3 they make. Nickels are the same deal, the cost around 6 cents to produce.

i highly doubt pennies are made of pure copper, they are just copper plated

Correct, they are copper-clad with a zinc core.

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Ok how bout this, it might date some of us one the fourm but, who remembers when gas ( out here in Cali ) was 79 cents a gallon? back in the day I could fill up the car, get a pack of smokes, and still have money for taco bell.

i remember bro! hell i also remember when taco bell had its .59, .79, and .99 cents menu! lol "i drop 20's like 5's in the day" rumor has it truckers dont even want to come to california because of fuel costs!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Actually investing in copper is a real good idea. Copper rates are seriously sky rocketing right now.

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

Who voted no? I'd LOVE to hear why.

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

All in a CAR.

Yes I think the inflation is going high as jaraff pus! But the question is what can we do to stop it. other than get beter paying jobs, Get a second job, Open your own bussnes, Husstle some dope on the side, What do you do?

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

Exactly, good luck finding any better paying jobs. They're all dissolving away because of oversees trade and the gap in our economies around the world. Capitalist crooked politicians have their heads so far up their own asses that everything they say comes out backwards & don't even realize the problems this country faces. Getting a second or especially 3rd job pretty much defeats the purpose of working in the first place & the "NEW" jobs that Bush & Dick are always praising can't support an average american family comfortably even working 24/7. Both parents have to work which leaves their childern without any figures to look to for guidance (hence all the shit going on these days.) Daycare since 2003 is now the leading form of social contact for kids in the US. With all the fucked up restristions and huge corp. that will just shut you down anyway, How the hell can anybody open a private business anymore & they're cracking down on all the other ways to supplement income in every aspect. Times are changing fast and not for the better. Real Estate is one of the last things around. But yeah, what can one do? I smell a revolution

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

All in a CAR.

Archived