Rising prices?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think prices are going up crazy fast on many things?

• HELL MF'n yes!
    • I think $2 for a bottle of water is reasonable
    • No, prices seem to be okay right now and going up at a normal pace.

Who thinks prices on regular old everyday items are outta control? http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif

I can't believe how expensive stuff is getting lately, I went to the store today and pepsi was the only soda under 4 bucks a case! :blink: Gas is crazy, & how is an average income household supposed to be able to afford to wipe their own asses?! :excl:

Post up peeps, this is one of those contraversy starting threads...

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Hell yea prices are getting high as hell. Shit I bought a Super Street mag and two bags of Almond M&M's that came to $7 and some change! When the cashier said that I was like DAMN! JUST FOR MAG AND TWO HALF-ASS BAGS OF CANDY! but she didn't hear me say that though lol.

THE GRADUATE 10:18:2007

It's the reason why all these damn scammers are out here, people are always pissed off, and crime is high. Something has got to give eventually! Everything's going up except for what we have coming in & thats the truth!

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

All in a CAR.

It's the reason why all these damn scammers are out here, people are always pissed off, and crime is high. Something has got to give eventually! Everything's going up except for what we have coming in & thats the truth!

Well when you have BUSH for pres. who love spending $$$ on wars instead of helping his own country. Shit is bound to hit the fan but that's JMHO.

THE GRADUATE 10:18:2007

Ok how bout this, it might date some of us one the fourm but, who remembers when gas ( out here in Cali ) was 79 cents a gallon? back in the day I could fill up the car, get a pack of smokes, and still have money for taco bell.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Ok how bout this, it might date some of us one the fourm but, who remembers when gas ( out here in Cali ) was 79 cents a gallon? back in the day I could fill up the car, get a pack of smokes, and still have money for taco bell.

stop it, your making me Feel Old dammit.

oh yea a $20 could fill your car up, and feed you and your homie before it was time to cruz.

One can't even go into Mickey D's without at least a $5 in their pocket these days! David, you don't have to be old to remember when things weren't crazy, during Clinton's last couple years in office I remember the gas prices were at 75 cents a gallon over here. (around 98')

Who else has an opinion on this subject?

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

All in a CAR.

Archived