Second Skin Audio

You Made Me Do It!

Guest Nismofreak

Which sub?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Which sub

• Hifonics Olympus 2,000rms 15
    • Fi Blt 2,000rms 15

I gotta think about it. Lets see the outcome. I'm a hifonics guys but I will get the sub amps possible from planet audio and the speakers and speak amp from hifonics.

well if you really really want to you can go all hifonics subs amps speakers everything i mean not many people have but if your budget permits that then go for it.

Guest Nismofreak

You know man. I listen to you guys really. I'm gonna get the bl for sure. But I don't want to make anyone mad. I will get the bl and I have to decide on the amps.

You know man. I listen to you guys really. I'm gonna get the bl for sure. But I don't want to make anyone mad. I will get the bl and I have to decide on the amps.

dude thats not it if you really want to go with hifonics then go for it were just trying to save you money cause youre young and cant really blow a shitload of money on a system. trying to get you the biggest bang for your buck dude but if you wanna go with hifonics then no one will stop you. hifonics high end stuff is good stuff just expensive for a 16yr old

Guest Nismofreak

Yah man it True but I make alot of money for the summer so it will be cool. That rf guys at school really wants to compete. I will smoke his ass with the bl. Thanks for the help. Stay tunned for the equipment.

Ok, so im confused. So your gettin a bl. what size and what amp?

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

you think that amp will be enough for those subs?

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

Archived