Second Skin Audio

FOUr 12s BOX NEED IDEAS

does it have to be ported? It looks like you could fit 4 wide, or make a V either facing forward or back

well my basic goal is just to get my first hair trick.. and i dont really see alot of vids of girls hair flyin from a sealed enclousure... under prob 3k....

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

ive got the same subs in a ported box in my trunk. i dont know if you could call it a slot port or not but its 5 cubes after displacment and 63 square in of port tuned to 35hz port back gets real loud off 1000watts. i ahd to stagger the subs though.

IMG_0902.jpg

IMG_0903.jpg

EDIT: ive been running around trying to find my keys for like 15 mins. then after i uploaded the first pic and looked at it i found them lol

thanks for the photo that helped out alot man... gives me ideas.. what kinda car your trunk looks a lil bigger than mine....

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

derickb1.jpg

derickb.jpg

;]

beverly hills ninja edit: cut that box down in half it should fit lol..im doing this one for my boys 89 impala hopefully it works out the way i plan

Edited by Red-navi-916

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

i dont know really im just tired of the same things.. i wanna do something different steve build something amzing aind i wanna do something amzing like that well of course with lower power... ooo i want it ot be loud trust that thats why im doin more cone and less pwer

i know what will be amazing and u will def be able to get ppl to say it.. is a wall... if you dont use back seats why not wall it and do it right pretty it up..

BUILDLOG

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

hair tricks off of type e's good luck, you were better off with the type Rs by far

+

yea... i know its a hope and a dream and a about 30yrs from being possible but im bored.. david have you ever or do you even think its possible to do one off a 1000 watts

no i dont think it is, not without alot of trail and error building anyway, even then i doubt its possible

oook well hopefully it will just serve it purpose and become a attention getter till.. i can get what i really want next spring

derickb1.jpg

derickb.jpg

;]

beverly hills ninja edit: cut that box down in half it should fit lol..im doing this one for my boys 89 impala hopefully it works out the way i plan

what program did you use to make that man

its on google sketch up just google it it will come up click download

BUILDLOG