Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Fi BTL fully loaded


VistaV6

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey guys I have read all the options for the BTL, and I am just about to order a 12" one. I want to get one that's as powerful as possible, and want to double check with you guys to make sure I get the right thing.

Please tell me yes or no?

Dual 2 ohm voice coils so I can wire it at 1 ohm

P chamfer: Yes/no?

Cooling: Yes/no?

HiXM Coil: Yes/no?

Daily/SPL: Daily

I Heat ring: Yes/no?

Universal: Yes...(Will yes be bad for it in any way)?

SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it.

"You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.

Posted
Hey guys I have read all the options for the BTL, and I am just about to order a 12" one. I want to get one that's as powerful as possible, and want to double check with you guys to make sure I get the right thing.

Please tell me yes or no?

Dual 2 ohm voice coils so I can wire it at 1 ohm

P chamfer: Yes/no?

Cooling: Yes/no?

HiXM Coil: Yes/no?

Daily/SPL: Daily

I Heat ring: Yes/no?

Universal: Yes...(Will yes be bad for it in any way)?

I know for a fact that if you get the universal option it allows you to switch between coils if you happen to want to switch. if you don't get the universal option the motor will be optimized for whichever coil setup you pick

You'll want the daily option since it'll be a daily hitter i'm assuming

The rest of the options, there is actually a page on the Fi site that tells you what each option means, than you can decide from there

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Posted

Yeah I read the page, but for universal, I didn't see a reason not to choose that, so I was wondering if there is a downside to choosing it. And I just wanted to know if I should just get all the options, or if that's even possible to put them all on a sub together.

SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it.

"You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 2995 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...