Fs Or Trade - Set Of 5 - 20" Rims W/tires

These are the rims off of my truck (03' F-150). the bolt pattern is 5 x 135. The tires are Hankook Ventus ST 275/40/20. I had them powder coated high gloss black Last week but the center caps are still chrome.. They look brand new! No sctraches or dings at all. They just don't look right on my truck. I bought some 22" chrome wheels & have no use for these. Anyway, I've got 5, yes 5 of these. I am trying to get $800 for all 5 but if someone wants to make an offer I'll see what I can do. Keep in mind that you cannot buy these wheels in black! I had them powder coated! I am willing to trade these wheels for some equipment or other wheels. I will consider all trade or cash offers within reason.

I am looking for the following items:

1 - Rockford Fosgate T30001BD

2 - Rockford Fosgate T1 D2 12's

2 - Metal trim rings for Rockford Fosgate T1 12's

5 kinetic KHC2000 batteries

Term Lab SPL meter (Complete kit)

White rims to fit a 1998 volkswagon passat

Any combination of Rockford Fosgate Power Series Mid range coaxial or components (5.25", 6.5" or 6X9)

I am willing to trade for any of this stuff. If you are interested in the wheels make a cash or trade offer. I might be interested in other trades, I just don't know what you guys might wanna trade.

post-600-1175354998_thumb.jpg

post-600-1175355010_thumb.jpg

dj2q.jpg

Jared Nixon  A.K.A. Jsmoke

My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs

My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com

Add me as a friend: Myspace

Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

I'm Located In Lake Charles, Louisiana. Shipping can be worked out either by freight , Fedex, or UPS. Offers?

dj2q.jpg

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Here is a picture of one of the wheels on my truck. The black just clashes with the green too much for me.

post-600-1175820748_thumb.jpg

dj2q.jpg

just wut im lookin for. i cant go as high as 1300 tho. im on a budget with like 500$ so im not lookin for top of the line rims as u can tell but nice rims. i wish i had the money to get them.

Gota have my rear view shakin and my seats vibratin'.

(2) 12" Diamond D3

(1) DEI Directed Audio 2400D

(1) Kicker L5 15"

(1) Rockford Fosgate P5002

(2) 12" Fosgate P2's

(2) 15" Fosgate P2

^^Not all hooked up at once, i rotate. Its all i got.^^

$800 and you got 5 new wheels & tires!

dj2q.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Mounted & balenced! Ready to bolt up on your whip! Here is a PDF of the wheels.

rims_for_sale.pdf

dj2q.jpg

• 3 months later...

For the love of God, someone make me an offer on these wheels!

dj2q.jpg

give it a couple of days so that everybody has a chance to see them, you might have some more luck that way

2007 Pontiac G6 on 20's

Current System-

Jensen VM-9312 in-dash

(1) Kicker 1500.1

(2) DD 1500 Series 12's

Running Knu Koncepts 1/0 wiring

145.6db- Floorboard

162.9db- Port

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1983 Toyota Corolla Station Wagon (SPL Vehicle)

(Under Reconstruction)

hmmm dont know what to say then.

2007 Pontiac G6 on 20's

Current System-

Jensen VM-9312 in-dash

(1) Kicker 1500.1

(2) DD 1500 Series 12's

Running Knu Koncepts 1/0 wiring

145.6db- Floorboard

162.9db- Port

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1983 Toyota Corolla Station Wagon (SPL Vehicle)

(Under Reconstruction)

Archived