then the sub wall is 30hz about 2 7.90 6inch aero ports

tell me what you think

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

What kind of truck do you have? That must be a deep bed because 18 's won't fit in mine like that. Even 15's present a prob because my bed is only 17.75 deep and if I go with 15's I won't be able to double baffle the top and bottom of the box.

Edited by Basshead08

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

What kind of truck do you have? That must be a deep bed because 18 's won't fit in mine like that. Even 15's present a prob because my bed is only 17.75 deep and if I go with 15's I won't be able to double baffle the top and bottom of the box.

im gong to build it taller then the bed and just make some pannels so it looks good

but i need help on like how the 6th order is or im gonna resort to bandpass. i kinda dont wanna cuz how small sealed is but i know someones gonna say spl isnt beautiful... someone already did lol. but what do u think cuz the room would be good for when i go up north for me and my girls stuff. so tell me what u think. in the poll

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

Not trying to snd rude but 6th order is bandpass. I'm guessing you mean 4th order vs. 6th order(correct me if Im wrong). I would go 6th order because from what I've seen on here and other forums they generally have greater output but I know very little about bandpass.

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

Not trying to snd rude but 6th order is bandpass. I'm guessing you mean 4th order vs. 6th order(correct me if Im wrong). I would go 6th order because from what I've seen on here and other forums they generally have greater output but I know very little about bandpass.

Not true, and from what ive seen the majority of people use 4th orders. Especially if you are going to use it as a comp box

4 15" dc audio level 4 xl's in 4th order blow through

2 IA 40.1's at 2 ohms strapped with 3.9 rise...currently own 4 IA 40.1s.....

1 06zx3504 running Kicker QS 6 1/2's

1 iraggi 180 amp alt

1 optima d34 yellow top under hood

5 deka intimidators

HU - Eclipse AVX5000 W/ DCU-105

Termlabed 157db at 38hz 6000 watts

yeah i ment 4th order bandpass. back sealed front ported

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

Like I said I'm not really a bandpass guy. I'd like to learn but its all over my head lol.

If you build higher than the bed how will you protect the box from the weather without a bed cover? Camper? Just curious

If you build higher than the bed how will you protect the box from the weather without a bed cover? Camper? Just curious

im gonna make boards to match the tonocover i have now then wrap them with p-leather then put the tonocover on the top because im going to put some plexi to look into the box

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

Often the 6th or 4th order decision is already made for you, based on the subs you are running.

Think of the 6th order as a ported box, and the 4th order as a sealed box. As I'm sure you know, some subs are better suited to a sealed or a ported box.

Find the T/S properties of your subwoofer. Divide the Fs by the Qes and see what you get. Less than 50 go with the 4th order bandpass. Over 100 do the 6th order. Between the two and you can go either way without an issue.

2001 Chevy Blazer

(2) SAZ-3000Ds

(2) custom 18" Madmax subs in a second row wall

Rockford 600-4

Pioneer PRS components

Pioneer P800PRS deck