Second Skin Audio

Best Bang for the BuCk...$$$ Daily Driver

imo... the diamonds sound beautiful... they are like a sq sub that can get very loud and they are slighly underrated... diamonds have a very DEEP rich sound... and sound even better vented.... they are my favorite brand... ive owned 9 diamond subs in total over the last 5 years, but ive never got to listen to a d9 yet.... i would recommend them....

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

How did you like the sound quality out of a ported box with those? I am thinking about getting some in my ranger. Sorry to go off topic. Looks like it was a sweet setup.

They sounded good. The box sounded as good as it looked, it was resin coated, sanded and painted & covered in Vinyl.

2005 GMC CC Denali. Lifted 2-15 Mojo's in a blow thru, DNN 992 Kenwood, Mj-4200.1 & Phoenix Gold Elite 4, Mechman dual-alt, dual batt.

* 2003 GMC Denali XL * 24" DUB CONDOS * Daves DC Dual ALT Set up * Kenwood DDX DVD/901 DSP Processor * Clarion Roof Monitor * FOSGATE 15004 mid/highs * 2 sets Memphis msync 6.5's * RF 4" with 1" Teet's "Old School" in rear pillars * RF 3.5 single" "Old School" Center Channel Previous Diamond 15's & Memphis Mojo's

Went to a show at the maxxsonic HQ in Lake Zurich, IL today. Heard some more HDCs and all i could say was damn. They drop low even in a box tuned to 38Hz, they handle shittons of power, they get loud as fawk and sound great doing it. Ive been trying to figure out waht my next system is gunna be, im between LV4s, LV4 XLs or HDC3s myself. For the money, you cant beat the HDC3s IMO.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

I vote hdc3's four will handle that amp no problem and be cheaper than most doing it. I have one of tthe 15's right now ad I love it. DJ is a great guy to deal with also.

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

Basshead, nice avatar!!!

On Topic:

Ive never heard anyone complain about HDCs except maybe a passanger who isnt used to loud ass subs. I sat in an envoy today with 2 HDC3A 18's each on its own mm4000. And it was fucking LOUD. The box was tuned to 38Hz but it still dropped LOW. He played a C/S Hood N***a and it sounded great. HDCs will comfortably handle 1500 they say, and the HDC3As will handle 3k easily if you know what ur doin. And their most expensive sub listed on the site is the HDC3A 18" and its only 340. Therefore id say the HDC3A is the most bang for your buck.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

whats * Daves DC Dual ALT Set up? and look into t3 woofers they are great imho better than alot of woofers

http://www.davesdcelectric.com/pages/4/

I had the 190amp and upgraded to the 225-290amp

2005 GMC CC Denali. Lifted 2-15 Mojo's in a blow thru, DNN 992 Kenwood, Mj-4200.1 & Phoenix Gold Elite 4, Mechman dual-alt, dual batt.

* 2003 GMC Denali XL * 24" DUB CONDOS * Daves DC Dual ALT Set up * Kenwood DDX DVD/901 DSP Processor * Clarion Roof Monitor * FOSGATE 15004 mid/highs * 2 sets Memphis msync 6.5's * RF 4" with 1" Teet's "Old School" in rear pillars * RF 3.5 single" "Old School" Center Channel Previous Diamond 15's & Memphis Mojo's