biga48197 Posted July 26, 2009 Report Posted July 26, 2009 about 30 vids there now more to come don't forget to subscribe to see all the newest vids when I post them http://www.youtube.com/user/biga48197 (my bad I must have been moving to fast)
DownSouthCustom Posted July 26, 2009 Report Posted July 26, 2009 Where the vids? And where you get 15' Vega's? Jk. Never seen a 15 foot sub. LOL
fearof85 Posted July 26, 2009 Report Posted July 26, 2009 WTF? Drew Ref's include: sundownz, army-killa, queball, wildsebring, foshay1123, greenman100, loud-n-low, acex3a, circa40, orangeless, PBateman,xtcxyooj, chaunb3400, oldschoolboomer, SPLluminator
treossi Posted July 26, 2009 Report Posted July 26, 2009 thiuwov Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details
BigPimpin91 Posted July 26, 2009 Report Posted July 26, 2009 I saw you at the Taylor show. Your name is Anthony, correct? If you bring your tuning up, you'll get some better numbers out of it. You got any pics? What series Power Acoustik amps do you have? BigPimpin91's Banging Music
treossi Posted July 26, 2009 Report Posted July 26, 2009 that's off that meter i seen on the dash, doesn't that read like 5 db over ? Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details
fearof85 Posted July 26, 2009 Report Posted July 26, 2009 151, 19hz, Power Acoustic, I don't get it. Drew Ref's include: sundownz, army-killa, queball, wildsebring, foshay1123, greenman100, loud-n-low, acex3a, circa40, orangeless, PBateman,xtcxyooj, chaunb3400, oldschoolboomer, SPLluminator
biga48197 Posted July 27, 2009 Author Report Posted July 27, 2009 Where the vids? And where you get 15' Vega's? Jk. Never seen a 15 foot sub. LOL link to vids are up now I don't no how I forgot to include that but no worries its there now
biga48197 Posted July 27, 2009 Author Report Posted July 27, 2009 I saw you at the Taylor show. Your name is Anthony, correct? If you bring your tuning up, you'll get some better numbers out of it. You got any pics? What series Power Acoustik amps do you have? you are correct name is anthony. that was my music port. I have removeable ports. The 19hz is for music. When I hit that 151.3 it was off of the new Term lab The series that amp is the power series. got quite a bit of pics. if you want to see the buld check out the vids on youtube . i always thought video was better than pics, but if you feel different let me no and I can uplod certain pics for you.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.