Second Skin Audio

good SQ that still hits hard?

harrisonG

ya, finally some more ppl that like runnin memphis, ol boi put 2 older mclass 15's i think with the ribs on em in some kinda car but that shit was wangin hard in a sealed box to

memphis makes some good stuff just make sure what ever u run make sure u got enough power to run it, most subs have good sq its just that some ppl dont run real rms to em to get em to there efficency but then again depends on box n install to, but ive heard those q's had good sq

memphis make very nice shit and dont get much love on here... even there low end subs sound good.. and there a great well ran company

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

DC lvl3 has a higher rms rating than the IDQ, just a FYI.

correct me if im wrong, but the FI Q (which i think is what was referred to) is 1000wrms while the LVL3 is 600wrms which is closer to what my amp puts out. the IDQ is 500wrms isnt it? i think before he was saying i should get the FI Q over the FI SSD but i cant power that right now. the IDQ and the Memphis look nice also i just checked em out. the Memphis C3 cast is the same rms as the DC the only thing is the prices from DC seem to be the best out of these options, i just want to make sure ill be getting good SQ as well as something that will hit hard

2000 Nissan Xterra

-Infinity 6020cs components

-Infinity 692.7 6x9s

-DC LVL 4 12

-AQ1200

-Pioneer DEHP860MP H/U

-4 channel amp for mids and highs??? I need some suggestions

I run a newer mojo 12 and love it!!!

98 Toyota Camry

Eclipse AVN-6600

AudioControl 3.1

AudioControl Epicenter

US Amps AX2000

US Amps MD-43

1 set Alpine type X components

1 set RF Power components

1 12" RE Audio XXX

220 Amp Iraggi Alt.

Red Top (Front)

Kinetic HC-600 (Back)

Second Skin Damplifier Pro

re audio se.

you can get them dirt cheap on ebay right now. and in the 500-750 rms range, that sub is the best out of all of those.

correct me if im wrong, but the FI Q (which i think is what was referred to) is 1000wrms while the LVL3 is 600wrms which is closer to what my amp puts out. the IDQ is 500wrms isnt it? i think before he was saying i should get the FI Q over the FI SSD but i cant power that right now. the IDQ and the Memphis look nice also i just checked em out. the Memphis C3 cast is the same rms as the DC the only thing is the prices from DC seem to be the best out of these options, i just want to make sure ill be getting good SQ as well as something that will hit hard

dude its not all about power.. u can run 300watts in a great efficient box and still get loud and sound loud... i mean i was doin a 148 with 600watts total clamped.. not always about power.. its about effiency

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

yeah i understand that, what about the memphis M3 cast series. im just trying to narrow down the choices. i was looking at the RE audio SE also

2000 Nissan Xterra

-Infinity 692.7 6x9s

-DC LVL 4 12

-AQ1200

-Pioneer DEHP860MP H/U

yeah i understand that, what about the memphis M3 cast series. im just trying to narrow down the choices. i was looking at the RE audio SE also

I jus heard one yesterday and it was loud and sounded damn accurate.. picked up double kick drums like nuttin

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

I jus heard one yesterday and it was loud and sounded damn accurate.. picked up double kick drums like nuttin

which the memphis or the RE audio SE? im big on double bass in rock so thats a huge selling point for me if its accurate.

2000 Nissan Xterra

-Infinity 692.7 6x9s

-DC LVL 4 12

-AQ1200

-Pioneer DEHP860MP H/U

which the memphis or the RE audio SE? im big on double bass in rock so thats a huge selling point for me if its accurate.

the memphis

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

memphis make very nice shit and dont get much love on here... even there low end subs sound good.. and there a great well ran company

x2

H/U Pioneer deh80prs w/ HRT iStreamer Ipod DAC
Front stage is active, 4 Morel Elate 6.5" & 8 CDT DRT26 tweets
amp running 4mids, Mosconi Audio 300.2
amp running 8tit & alum tweets, Mosconi Audio 200.2
8 12" Ascendant Audio Chaos. amps 2 Digital Designs M4'z
box is a 4th order band pass
batts. 1 XS Power D3400 under hood,6 D3100 in back
2 XP 370 amp DC Power alts.
MLA module 15+volts
All in a 97 2door Tahoe LT

2010 West Coast Reg. 140-149.9 Bass Race Champ