Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

good SQ that still hits hard?


harrisonG

Recommended Posts

Posted

which subwoofer out of these will give me the best SQ but still hit nicely

DC LVL 3 12

AQ SDC2.5 12

FI SSD 12

i want something that will pound, but i also want it to sound good on the SQ side also, thats more of the type of system im trying to build.

also if there are any other brands that you guys would suggest let me know for sure

2000 Nissan Xterra

-Infinity 6020cs components

-Infinity 692.7 6x9s

-DC LVL 4 12

-AQ1200

-Pioneer DEHP860MP H/U

-4 channel amp for mids and highs??? I need some suggestions

Posted

don't go with the SSD go with the Q

haven't heard a bad review about it.

sounds really nice and gets loud if you want it to.

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Posted

You should look into Image Dynamics IDQ line of subs as well

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

Posted

the thing is right now i dont have the power to sustain the Q and i dont know when id be able to get the power, right now ive kind of been stuck on the DC LVL3 but i want to know if that still has a good SQ rating by people who have them

2000 Nissan Xterra

-Infinity 6020cs components

-Infinity 692.7 6x9s

-DC LVL 4 12

-AQ1200

-Pioneer DEHP860MP H/U

-4 channel amp for mids and highs??? I need some suggestions

Posted

Yeah I plan on keeping it sealed and I really like what I've heard from DC I just wanted to make sure they had good SQ as well as hitting pretty hard

2000 Nissan Xterra

-Infinity 6020cs components

-Infinity 692.7 6x9s

-DC LVL 4 12

-AQ1200

-Pioneer DEHP860MP H/U

-4 channel amp for mids and highs??? I need some suggestions

Posted

Yeah I plan on keeping it sealed and I really like what I've heard from DC I just wanted to make sure they had good SQ as well as hitting pretty hard

some Memphis MClass woofers

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

Posted

ya, finally some more ppl that like runnin memphis, ol boi put 2 older mclass 15's i think with the ribs on em in some kinda car but that shit was wangin hard in a sealed box to

memphis makes some good stuff just make sure what ever u run make sure u got enough power to run it, most subs have good sq its just that some ppl dont run real rms to em to get em to there efficency but then again depends on box n install to, but ive heard those q's had good sq

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Posted

the thing is right now i dont have the power to sustain the Q. right now ive kind of been stuck on the DC LVL3 but i want to know if that still has a good SQ rating by people who have them

DC lvl3 has a higher rms rating than the IDQ, just a FYI.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10195 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...