Second Skin Audio

need help with btl box

What type of music are you looking to play? What are your personal preferences? THis all factors in... Feel free to try and follow the stickies on the site though, part of the fun in this hobby is learning on your own....

-Mark

Host of "CarAudioFabrication" - YouTube Car Audio Tutorial Channel

Forum.png

Check out my forum section here on SMD for my builds and tutorial videos!

Subscribe on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/CarAudioFabrication

well i listen too alot of rap but i want to flex and hit really low with the one 18. right now i have two kicker l7s 15s in a superbass probox. i built a box first but someone gave me the probox so i figured it would be louder. but i guesss i was wrong. do u think the one 18 btl would be louder and deeper

TermLab 148.9 @ 39hz BURP

148.8 on music

i also wanna flex alot of shit in my car especially the windsheild :hairtrick:

2 12's can make your car flex. All depends on box and power.

(Flex isn't always a good thing, People usually add Sound Deadener to stop flexing and sound better in the vehicle.)

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

install is everything. More cone area with the 2 15s. But you can put more power on the BTL if you know what ur doin. Like stated above, you can get flex of 2 12s. My roof has some decent flex, as does the rear hatch. And i only got 2 12s and 900w to the pair of em.

Plenty of people here will design a box for a small fee. Like the 2nd post said. Footlongsam is supposed to do good work, i believe james does designs, ive toyed around with them, if youre interested, feel free to hit me up with a PM

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

install is everything. More cone area with the 2 15s. But you can put more power on the BTL if you know what ur doin. Like stated above, you can get flex of 2 12s. My roof has some decent flex, as does the rear hatch. And i only got 2 12s and 900w to the pair of em.

Plenty of people here will design a box for a small fee. Like the 2nd post said. Footlongsam is supposed to do good work, i believe james does designs, ive toyed around with them, if youre interested, feel free to hit me up with a PM

same question which would be louder on a mtx te1501d wired at one ohm

TermLab 148.9 @ 39hz BURP

148.8 on music

all i can say is get rid of that amp, i've had nothing but problems with mine.

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.