Need help with design of rebuild pic page 27 Build For 4 DC Level 4XL 18's In A Blowthrough

cant wait to see it finished.

do you have any specs on the DC 2000.1 and the 120.4 amps?

TNCB

....my damn room was shaking, im like wtf is this how am i gonna die jakin off to vida guerra?

i like the amp rack... what are u going to do to cover it??? btw those dc's look sexyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cant wait to see more pics!!!

first im going to see how it heats up and if they get to hot im going to lift the amps about a 1/4in and have fans blow onto the bottom of the amps

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

cant wait to see it finished.

do you have any specs on the DC 2000.1 and the 120.4 amps?

the 2000.1

rms 1ohm 2200w X 1ch

rms 2ohm 1100w X 1ch

rms 4ohm 550w X 1ch

the 120.4

rms 4ohm 120w X 4ch

rms 2ohm 200w X 4ch

rms 4ohm bridged 380w X2ch

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

Good stuff man! Keep those pics coming for sure.

What did you use to seal the cut portion of the box and cab? Like, what is that rubber stuff you used?

2005 Ford Explorer

Pioneer Premier DEH-P800PRS

Alpine MRP-F550

Kicker KX600.1

Alpine Type-X 6.5's

And a Big Thanks to Clay of A Team Audio for the DC Level 3-12" Sub!

Good stuff man! Keep those pics coming for sure.

What did you use to seal the cut portion of the box and cab? Like, what is that rubber stuff you used?

its a slider to slider according boot, if u google it ull find alot of them

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

i gots a question, anyone in genesee know of a guy that has 3 12's off of 2 1500 amp. thats he said bs aside he is the loudest person in genesee. but ibe never hurd of this guy its marty... and he says he does almost 160dbs.. if anyone knows anything about him i wanna know, cuz he also tryed selling me his amps and said that they would outperform anything, and that they where so powerful that they would blow my xls. ha

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

just ordered my wire, batterys, neon, and some rocker switchs. wire sould be here tomorrow and the rest within a week http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif . also i get my licence back tomorrow!!! but friday im having my wisdom teeth removed so i wont be doing too much work on it over the weekend :angry:

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

well i went to court and they ended up saying that its going to take a week to get my license un suspended.. witch it f'd up cuz they do it over the computer and last i checked i post something on here and the world can read it once i hit post... but it must take a week... hmm

also on the plus side i get my wire tomorrow hopefully before i go to get my wisdom teeth pulled... i want to get something done, lol.

so keep your eyes out for some pics, cuz im still gonna work just take my time with it so i dont miss anything up.

and hopefully if everything goes right ill have some http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif before then

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

some pics, gotten my wire but i did get my switches so here some pics

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

and my new accent color

Posted Image

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

Archived