Need help with design of rebuild pic page 27 Build For 4 DC Level 4XL 18's In A Blowthrough

did you ever get your old setup metered? i cant remember. I'm just curious to see how this new setup will sound

no i never did get to. i was going to get it done about a week after they took my sh*t

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

id say about 90% done now. heres the pics

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

some more pics, i ditched the aero ports so....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

to support it more yet

Posted Image

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

so do u have to drill out your mounting holes on your dc's or is mine missed up?

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

Damn thats gonna be a big box. Whats the cubic feet of that box gonna be? What does the subs need per cubic foot to be the loudest they can?

Kenwood Excelon KDX-693 Head Unit

Kinetik HC600

Powerbass 6.75's in front doors

Powerbass 6.75's in rear deck

Powerbass 1000.1D

Powerbass 400.4

2 SA-12 inch Sundown Audio Subs

0 gauge Power Wire and Big 3

Custom Amp Rack

Code Alarm with remote start

Stinger Digital Volt Meter

My build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/51869-1996-chevy-blazer-build/

My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/kanesdisciple

so do u have to drill out your mounting holes on your dc's or is mine missed up?

they are all like that. you have to get through the surround.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Damn thats gonna be a big box. Whats the cubic feet of that box gonna be? What does the subs need per cubic foot to be the loudest they can?

i have no idea on cube for loudness its all on the desgin but mines 15.07 before displacement

they are all like that. you have to get through the surround.

alright thanks

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

Archived