Blazer + 4 Fi BTL 18s= FUN!!!

Sweet.. Do you know Ryan an Howie? They live in Kent.. And one lives in port orchard. Both are pretty loud! I will be going to Seattle for a bunch of comps.

99 2dr Blazer

Kenwood KVT-614

SounDigital SD16k

4 Fi BTL 18s

4 hertz high energy 6.5s comps

4 stock ad244 alts

6 g31s batts

8 runs 0ga

sdandfibanner.png

Thanks! Im just playing a waiting game for my wire and amp to come it. I talked to Murilo yesterday and he said the amp is on it's way. And I should get a tracking number today.

99 2dr Blazer

Kenwood KVT-614

SounDigital SD16k

4 Fi BTL 18s

4 stock ad244 alts

6 g31s batts

8 runs 0ga

sdandfibanner.png

Well after buying the amp and a few other things im kinda low on money. And I have no front stage. So I decided to do something cheap to hold me over. I found a set of hertz high energy 6.5 coax that I molded in the dash. And also got a pair of high energy 6.5 comps that will go in my doors. Got both sets for $170.00 so I couldn't pass it up.

ad01ddc5.jpg

99 2dr Blazer

Kenwood KVT-614

SounDigital SD16k

4 Fi BTL 18s

4 stock ad244 alts

6 g31s batts

8 runs 0ga

sdandfibanner.png

Thats what my wifey has in her shit with a lrx 5.1 and a high energy 12 sounds dope. When that 16k gets in let me know I come a running :drinks::drinks:

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

I did nit know that kicker hyper flex is silver tinned ofc wire. I thought it was cca wire cause it was silver lol. Well I bought 30 feet of Memphis 1/0 wire in town for 58.00.. It looks to be ofc wire. I'll use that for a power run and use the shok for my ground runs.

99 2dr Blazer

Kenwood KVT-614

SounDigital SD16k

4 Fi BTL 18s

4 stock ad244 alts

6 g31s batts

8 runs 0ga

sdandfibanner.png

Sweet.. Do you know Ryan an Howie? They live in Kent.. And one lives in port orchard. Both are pretty loud! I will be going to Seattle for a bunch of comps.

i met ryan on craigslist cuz i was trying to buy his two 15" lvl 4s. but havent met him personally. it would be sick to get a little meet together. ive got a couple friends who are big into audio too. but never met anyone with a really loud system.

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

Archived