Blazer + 4 Fi BTL 18s= FUN!!!

thats a bad ass setup man

Thanks.. Means alot I have a bunch of work kin this thing.

I'm planning the same type of system in an older S10 blazer. I would recommend 3x minimum on that 3/4 for top bottom and sides. 2x WILL flex, the BTLs will break things.

Well The entire box is outlined with 2x4 and double 3/4 mdf. The roof is braced with 2x4 and 2x6 on the top between the roof so no flex + the 20 cans of foam lol. Then the inside I have eveything 45s that I could and then 2 layers of chop mat on all the seams. Then the front is 3 layers of 3/4 mdf and the back side of the baffle is outlined with 2x4 then layed with chop mat.. The floor is single layer of mdf because I dont think the metal is gonna flex.The back is three layers of 3/4 mdf.. Then all thread and other bracing inside the box. But with the new add power I will prolly do the whole box in chop mat and add some more althread.. And I also wana start messing with the port. Then the new subs will be orderd to run the sd16k at 1ohm daily.

99 2dr Blazer

Kenwood KVT-614

SounDigital SD16k

4 Fi BTL 18s

4 hertz high energy 6.5s comps

4 stock ad244 alts

6 g31s batts

8 runs 0ga

sdandfibanner.png

anymore pics????

Not really much too look at yet. But as soon as I get my 16k I will have a new alt setup and battery bank hopfully.. Then will have a bunch of pics..

99 2dr Blazer

Kenwood KVT-614

SounDigital SD16k

4 Fi BTL 18s

4 stock ad244 alts

6 g31s batts

8 runs 0ga

sdandfibanner.png

Yeah this box showed no signs of flex. Whats up with the 8k for sale text me maybe we can work the batts and some other shitt in there and cash. :drinks::drinks:

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

Props bro. I love blazers, At first I was scared to see it cut up but looks like it will be dope when its done...

lower tuning is just hard. I was surprised how loud 145 sounds at 35hz, and how quiet 145 sounds at 50hz.

-= 2005 Tahoe LT =-Head unit: Pioneer AVH-X5500BHSSource: iPad Mini in dash

Subs: 2 T1 12's

Sub Amp: T1500-1bdCPWire: Rockford Fosgate 1/0 awgSignal Cable: MonsterFronts:Stock Bose for now:)Rears: Stock Bose for now:)MIds/High amp: Stock Bose for now:)

2005 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172529-2005-tahoe-my-17th-vehicle/

2001 Monte Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160030-2001-monte-carlo-my-16th-car-lol/page-2#entry25309381997 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemead...oe-6-15-rf-15s/2001 Impala Build Log: http://www.stevemead...katzkin-inside/SMDSig3-26-12.jpg

hell yeah 16k this shit is going to hurt!!

Im thinking the 16k should be enough to put me where I wanna be. Im all ways thinking its not enough lol..

It is. What are you replacing it with 16k? :drinks::drinks:

Yup Going for a sd16k daily.. Im trying for 160s below 40hz..

Good luck with that... That would be really impressive...

Well Im thinkin with the added power it should be close.. I have no interior mods. Only thing messed with is my doors have a layer of deadning. I think if I can sealk the floor, roof, dash and doors I shouldent have a problem. But I dont know untill I try.. The 155.2 was on music choped an screwed with my 8k at 2ohms. So im thinking with upgraded soft parts and almost 3 times the power it will break into the 60s. Only thing I see going is the window. But I have Idea...

Yeah this box showed no signs of flex. Whats up with the 8k for sale text me maybe we can work the batts and some other shitt in there and cash. :drinks::drinks:

Yup I have no flex That I can see.. I built it as strong as I could at the time with the money I had. But with the new things to the box im thinkin of doing I deff dont think it will flex with the added power. Ill hit you up in a few..

Props bro. I love blazers, At first I was scared to see it cut up but looks like it will be dope when its done...

You was scared?? I was! This build started as a dd all day every day cause it was my only ride lol. I drived back an forth to work for about a 1yr before the box was done lol... But its looking good. I was worried how the box would tie into the headliner but it came out smooth and cant really tell. But I think I will do some rear pods on the left and right sides for rear fill :shrug:

99 2dr Blazer

Kenwood KVT-614

SounDigital SD16k

4 Fi BTL 18s

4 stock ad244 alts

6 g31s batts

8 runs 0ga

sdandfibanner.png

Archived