Blazer + 4 Fi BTL 18s= FUN!!!

Damn son did you lose my number or did I change it and not give it to you? I want a demo :drinks::drinks: Pm me your number so I can hear this bitch.

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

That´s one hell of a clean wall !!!! How´s the SD doing for daily? mine didn´t last to much :S

What´s the box and port specs? 4 BTL´s FTMW!!

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Lets see the videos of this bad boy in action. Hey I have a decent camera if you want to shoot some videos with it just hit me up and I will come over. :drinks:

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

Love that alt set up. Very hot, what alts?

They are ad244 stock for now but gonna be rebuilding them for the other amp.

99 2dr Blazer

Kenwood KVT-614

SounDigital SD16k

4 Fi BTL 18s

4 hertz high energy 6.5s comps

4 stock ad244 alts

6 g31s batts

8 runs 0ga

sdandfibanner.png

Damn son did you lose my number or did I change it and not give it to you? I want a demo :drinks::drinks: Pm me your number so I can hear this bitch.

I got like 3 different phones lol. Ill send you a pm. If you want a demo I can meet up tomorrow in the valley befor the snow gets to bad lol.

99 2dr Blazer

Kenwood KVT-614

SounDigital SD16k

4 Fi BTL 18s

4 stock ad244 alts

6 g31s batts

8 runs 0ga

sdandfibanner.png

Love that alt set up. Very hot, what alts?

Didint you have a build for a bagged blazer??

99 2dr Blazer

Kenwood KVT-614

SounDigital SD16k

4 Fi BTL 18s

4 stock ad244 alts

6 g31s batts

8 runs 0ga

sdandfibanner.png

Thanks a million needed a bass fix bad. It was also nice to piss off my neighbor they are always fighting at 2-3 in the morn. Shit is ripping his door strikers like 00dime00. Loud for sure. Did I mention he drove across town to let me hear it. :drinks::drinks:

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

Thanks a million needed a bass fix bad. It was also nice to piss off my neighbor they are always fighting at 2-3 in the morn. Shit is ripping his door strikers like 00dime00. Loud for sure. Did I mention he drove across town to let me hear it. :drinks::drinks:

This thing is a bad boy huh? My neighbors from 4 houses down came out to see where it was coming from. When I talked to that neighbor he said it knocked some pictures off his wall this is 4 houses away. Chit is crazy for sure I thought I was loud till I heard this thing. Looks like the system wants to rip the doors off. hahahaha

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

Thanks guys...hope to get you guys going for next summer! I'm gonna get a good camera and post vids after I get the sd16k

99 2dr Blazer

Kenwood KVT-614

SounDigital SD16k

4 Fi BTL 18s

4 stock ad244 alts

6 g31s batts

8 runs 0ga

sdandfibanner.png

Archived