Sonic Electronix

Dont know if anyone on here has looked at the list of cars you can buy and be eligible for the program Cash for clunkers list Not much in the way of SUVs with decent room for an enclosure, amps and batteries, lol. (yes these are things im considering when i look at cars, actuallly the first or second thing) I wanna run 2 15s, but idk what to go with, lol. Just wondering if anyone else noticed the size of the cars on this list, theyre kinda "fun-sized" lol

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

This sounds like a very good deal. What's the catch.... Are they going to charge you 30% apr for 72 months or something.... If not I might have to trade in my blazer that gets 16 miles to the gallon and get me a 2010 camaro!!!!

YEAAAAA!!!!!!!!! Let's get em

4 JL Audio 12w6's (wall)

4 Pioneer 6x9's (built into the wall)

4 Memphis 6.5's components (one set in kick panel and one set in the door)

Orion 2400 amp (old long black amp)

Orion 800.4 amp

Mechman 250 amp rhino series alternator

0 guage everywhere

Kinetik 2000 for bass

Kinetik 800 for highs

Memphis Digital Processor

147.1 db @60 hertz

My dad has read over the program many times, and it seems the only "catch" is that they crush your car.

To some, thats not good. My dad bought out '89 Silverado brand new off the lot, and he doesn't want to sell it, knowing it will be immediately crushed.

But he also DOES want to sell it because our best mpg car is a Suburban that's getting an average of 15 now...

edit

Oh yeah.

If the car is like 3 mpg better than what your selling, you get $3500, and if its 10mpg better (I think....) you get the full $4500, and it has to be towards a NEW car.

However, some dealers are allowing peope to use the $4500 to a used car, as long as it is better mpg than the car being sold.

The car being sold had to have 19 mpg average on the STICKER when bought, not what it gets now.

Edited by imnotmikal
On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

my cousin is getting rid of his 94 Rodeo and they are giving him $4500 for it. That truck is the biggest POS ever and he's getting all that money. Its crazy lol. But a very good deal

VbjgkeI.jpg

F6CNB9e.jpg
Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK

SMD Super Buyer/Seller

www.sundownaudio.com

www.shokindustries.com

www.4xspower.com

www.excessiveamperage.com

they way cash for clunkers works is simple. if you have a vehicle that gets less then 18mpg combined your eligible for the credit. they car you buy HAS to be new, if the government catches a dealer allowing it to be used on a used car they will pull that dealer from the list. the new car you buy has to get 22mpg combined. if they car you buy gets 5mpg better then you traded in you get 3500 dollars credit, if it gets 10+mpg more you get the full 4500. there are a few other minor details but there not that importent.

2000 gmc yukon

4 sundown Zv3 15's

4 dd m2a's

kenwood kdc-x994

2 batcap 4000's 1 batcap 2000

dual alts.

154@37hz and climbing

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3231683

http://www.myspace.com/torque150

TeamDeadlyHertz-loburbon.png

What is the apr everyone is getting

YEAAAAA!!!!!!!!! Let's get em

4 JL Audio 12w6's (wall)

4 Pioneer 6x9's (built into the wall)

4 Memphis 6.5's components (one set in kick panel and one set in the door)

Orion 2400 amp (old long black amp)

Orion 800.4 amp

Mechman 250 amp rhino series alternator

0 guage everywhere

Kinetik 2000 for bass

Kinetik 800 for highs

Memphis Digital Processor

147.1 db @60 hertz

no you cant. also the clunker you take in must have been insured and registered in the person name for atleast the prior year. i worked at a gm dealer, so i had to learn all this

2000 gmc yukon

4 sundown Zv3 15's

4 dd m2a's

kenwood kdc-x994

2 batcap 4000's 1 batcap 2000

dual alts.

154@37hz and climbing

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3231683

http://www.myspace.com/torque150

TeamDeadlyHertz-loburbon.png

dont you have to own the car and have it insured for a year prior to "trading" it in?

edit: to late, to bad i only owned my sonoma for 6 months when this shit came out...

Edited by Stephen
you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

My dad has read over the program many times, and it seems the only "catch" is that they crush your car.

To some, thats not good. My dad bought out '89 Silverado brand new off the lot, and he doesn't want to sell it, knowing it will be immediately crushed.

But he also DOES want to sell it because our best mpg car is a Suburban that's getting an average of 15 now...

edit

Oh yeah.

If the car is like 3 mpg better than what your selling, you get $3500, and if its 10mpg better (I think....) you get the full $4500, and it has to be towards a NEW car.

However, some dealers are allowing peope to use the $4500 to a used car, as long as it is better mpg than the car being sold.

The car being sold had to have 19 mpg average on the STICKER when bought, not what it gets now.

they way cash for clunkers works is simple. if you have a vehicle that gets less then 18mpg combined your eligible for the credit. they car you buy HAS to be new, if the government catches a dealer allowing it to be used on a used car they will pull that dealer from the list. the new car you buy has to get 22mpg combined. if they car you buy gets 5mpg better then you traded in you get 3500 dollars credit, if it gets 10+mpg more you get the full 4500. there are a few other minor details but there not that importent.

I wanna say if you have an SUV you trade in you automatically get the 4500

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.