15" DC Sound Labs Level 5 w/ quad coil in a T-Line tuned to 35 hz

7" Jensen VM9311TS Touch Screen Flip Out w/ J-Link

Blue Custom Trim

Blue Custom Fiberglass Rear Speaker Pods

Autotek Mean Machine MM2000.1

1/0 Knukonceptz KLMX

Rockford Fosgate Twisted RCA's

2 Audiopipe Anl fuse holders w/ 200A Kicker fuses

2nd battery (Soon to be an Odyssey D3100)

Dynamat Extreme Bulk Pack

Custom False Floor

15% Tint All Around

Custom Painted Stock Rims

My Build Log

Tailights

15" Lvl 5 DC T-Line Build

thanks for the complements ive spent a lot of time on this for my friend this summer. its painted with truck bedliner (his request) along with the pillars. and yes one amp for each set of subs. w3 have own amp and l7s have own amp. dont worry im not that stupid. and the reason for the diff sizes is that he loves rock and rap. and ive found that just with experience 10s sound better with rock (especially the w3s) and that the l7s just pound on those low notes with songs like white girl. because of this we added the switches for each amp. so when rock is on or he doesnt feel like rattleing his head off he can use the w3s. but when he wants total destruction he flips on the l7s

thanks for the complements ive spent a lot of time on this for my friend this summer. its painted with truck bedliner (his request) along with the pillars. and yes one amp for each set of subs. w3 have own amp and l7s have own amp. dont worry im not that stupid. and the reason for the diff sizes is that he loves rock and rap. and ive found that just with experience 10s sound better with rock (especially the w3s) and that the l7s just pound on those low notes with songs like white girl. because of this we added the switches for each amp. so when rock is on or he doesnt feel like rattleing his head off he can use the w3s. but when he wants total destruction he flips on the l7s

That's a smart thing to do, props on that idea.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Nice I like the Switch for the subs. I hope your gonna clean up the wiring though. Looks really messy. I think i would rather have it carpeted too.

im putting in a hood to hide the amps and then the the sides on the bottoms of the box are getting covered as well so yes it will be clean

nice build man. got a little crazy with that dynamat by putting it on your amps and batts huh? but if you like it then its all good :D

the dynamat was completely necessary. without it the amps made an annoying ass rattleing sound. but with the dynamat on top it got rid of it. and its going to be covered anyways by a "hood" that goes over the amps and will house the 6x9s and 3rd set of tweeters

The ports in the L7 box looked much wider in the back than the front...intentional or camera angle?

As for running mixed subs, I know it's "shunned" but I can honestly see where it could be very useful.

Also, any reason for the screws spaced every inch or less on the side of the box? Screws too close together will easily split the MDF...

2001 Chevy Blazer

(2) SAZ-3000Ds

(2) custom 18" Madmax subs in a second row wall

Rockford 600-4

Pioneer PRS components

Pioneer P800PRS deck

A little silicon RTV and some time and you could have gotten your amps to stop rattling without putting dynamat all over them.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Archived