Well it never gets me out of the ticket, but it is fun I have even gotten a few cops to laugh at what I say a few times. Like I say just have fun with it, it is the price we pay ( My last price was 139.00 in Santa Cruz) for the fun we have. Got to keep them eyes open, even if you don't think it is that loud LOL.

2 15"s Re-coned with a Custom re-cones with DD 9500 coils, Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bd, Designated Aux. 190 amp Alt@ 15.5 volts, Duel High Rate Aux. Batts. Doing 143+'s (current box and subs haven't been metered), 1st place in 129.9 Bass Race and a 2nd and a 3rd in NW DB Drag in the last two shows. Only gone two 2 show total thought, so not to bad

Well it never gets me out of the ticket, but it is fun I have even gotten a few cops to laugh at what I say a few times. Like I say just have fun with it, it is the price we pay ( My last price was 139.00 in Santa Cruz) for the fun we have. Got to keep them eyes open, even if you don't think it is that loud LOL.

yea i guess i just wasn't paying attention ohh well. i just gotta be more careful. thanks bro

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

yea i guess i just wasn't paying attention ohh well. i just gotta be more careful. thanks bro

yeah dude, just thank the cop bc that ticket is nothing compared to what some of us have to pay. its a $400 where im at at some places they give you $500 ticket and tow your car from the spot. i know the risk to, but hell everything fun in this world has a negative part to it. nothing new.

soon, the government is gone tell us we cant install speakers larger than like 6'' in a car. lmao ill be pimpin with mike damn 50 6'' subs hehe

:01nocomment8so:

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

quit crying you pussy try paying over $700. after paying that off i got 2 tickets on the water jet skiin it up. i need to stay home and save my money literally.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

quit crying you pussy try paying over $700. after paying that off i got 2 tickets on the water jet skiin it up. i need to stay home and save my money literally.

well u just fucked up lol jk (o and not a pussy just throwin that in there)

Edited by ugpbmx

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

yeah dude, just thank the cop bc that ticket is nothing compared to what some of us have to pay. its a $400 where im at at some places they give you $500 ticket and tow your car from the spot. i know the risk to, but hell everything fun in this world has a negative part to it. nothing new.

soon, the government is gone tell us we cant install speakers larger than like 6'' in a car. lmao ill be pimpin with mike damn 50 6'' subs hehe

:01nocomment8so:

damn well now i do consider myself lucky for only having to pay 104. and yea if that were to happen there would be people out there runnin a bunch of 6" subs lol

teamxa2-1.jpg

Welcome to the club :D

H/U Pioneer deh80prs w/ HRT iStreamer Ipod DAC
Front stage is active, 4 Morel Elate 6.5" & 8 CDT DRT26 tweets
amp running 4mids, Mosconi Audio 300.2
amp running 8tit & alum tweets, Mosconi Audio 200.2
8 12" Ascendant Audio Chaos. amps 2 Digital Designs M4'z
box is a 4th order band pass
batts. 1 XS Power D3400 under hood,6 D3100 in back
2 XP 370 amp DC Power alts.
MLA module 15+volts
All in a 97 2door Tahoe LT

2010 West Coast Reg. 140-149.9 Bass Race Champ

Team Bass Hz

i got a damn ticket for my words being to loud driving on a main road. and just last night i had to finish traffic school and waste more money paying off that useless ticket. and now i have to pay 104 dollars on some bull shit.
then don't turn your shit up so loud

don't do the crime if you're gonna whine about the fine

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

then don't turn your shit up so loud

don't do the crime if you're gonna whine about the fine

why couldn't you have told me this before i got the ticket lol

teamxa2-1.jpg