ive been wanting to join the army for a few years

my reasons are simply one that theres something good to be said about a man willing to die for his country,two my grandpa has 10x more respect for anyone willing to die for his countrey and his respect means more to me than the popes, three i myself will feal good about defending my country, and three i think even though it can be rough i think i can take it and make the best out of it for my future.

but now that i have 9 more months left before i can join my mother and a few other people are telling me because i have a growth in my leg called a vascular malformation which is a huge clump of blood vessels about the size of a cantalope and it keeps comin back everytime i have it removed and removing it is very complex that they wont let me join because its a huge risk if i even sit on board and a nail goe into it im dead unless im rushed to the hospital.

so basically the point of this long drug out description is what do you think my chances are??

totally opposite! it is very few things that keep you out the army ! the military itself is hurting for numbers so alot of things actually wont keep you out . im almost positive that wont keep you out. we look for more of the brain,vascular or muscular skeletal defects. you can still perform your job your good.

current set-up

kenwood ddx 712

clarion eq

focal 165 k2p front

focal 165v2 rear

2 re audio sexxx 12

us amps md3d

us amps md42

1 optima yellow top (rear)

1 xs power 5100r (front)

big 3 and 1 run 1/0 stinger wire

my build

my rebuild

smd2.gifduck.jpg

im with the guy who served

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

totally opposite! it is very few things that keep you out the army ! the military itself is hurting for numbers so alot of things actually wont keep you out . im almost positive that wont keep you out. we look for more of the brain,vascular or muscular skeletal defects. you can still perform your job your good.

you said vascular ouch its called a vascular malformation and basically its a huge clump of blood vessels in my leg and theyre wraped around my sciotic nerve so idk what to do

Best thing to do is go down to your local recruiting office and ask them. I was going to join the Coast Guard right out of high school but decided to try college out first because I wasn't 100% on what I wanted to do. That could be something you might wanna try. You can always join the Army later if you decide college isn't for you. The Army is a little to much for me, the deployment rate seems to be crazy. Good luck with whatever you choose.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

If you know you have the defect and have to keep getting it removed then I dunno man, it never hurts to try. A good friend of mine joined and had 2 fucked up knees, went about 1 month into boot camp and tore his cartilage in between his one good knee. He was cooped up in the FTSBC? or whatever its called for like a year then they finally sent him home with med. discharge. But again it never hurts to try, good luck with whatever you choose.

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

Go ask your recruiter, but to be honest if this is a problem that you have to keep having surgery on it may be harder to get in, But yes there is waivers for everything! LOL, But if its in your leg then potentially it could keep you from doing your job, or you will be on a permanent profile

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones