XS Power

do i need to charge the batteries

how do i get my alternator tested? with the battery charging deal/ do i charge one battery at a time or can i charge both the way it's in already in the car with 0guage wire connected to the other one? so, how long do i charge it for if it sits at 10.4? please let me know, i'll try to get my batteries up to what it was and if that doesn't work i'll do that alternator test. thanks again you guys i really appreciate all the help

how do i get my alternator tested? with the battery charging deal/ do i charge one battery at a time or can i charge both the way it's in already in the car with 0guage wire connected to the other one? so, how long do i charge it for if it sits at 10.4? please let me know, i'll try to get my batteries up to what it was and if that doesn't work i'll do that alternator test. thanks again you guys i really appreciate all the help

just charge it until it reaches 12s

you have to use a dmm though to check the volts.

i charged my kinetiks all the way and it stopped at 13.4 and wouldn't go any higher

2 RE SE @ 32Hz

AQ 1200D

Image Dynamics Ctx65cs

Hifonics Zxi6008

i have a xspower 12v/16v IntelliCharger

if i charge a single d2400 how long should it take?

if i charge a single d2700 how long should it take?

if i charge both at the same time how long should it take?

Both batteries are sitting at 10.4.

Which way is better to charge?

Need to know so i can monitor the charge.

D2400 battery

Maximum Amps 2000

Ah 87 --------is this what i look at on the charger so it doesn't go over?

d2700 battery

Maximum Amps 2500

Ah 103 ------is this what i look at one the charger so it doesn't go over?

Thanks again

i have a xspower 12v/16v IntelliCharger

if i charge a single d2400 how long should it take?

if i charge a single d2700 how long should it take?

if i charge both at the same time how long should it take?

Both batteries are sitting at 10.4.

Which way is better to charge?

Need to know so i can monitor the charge.

D2400 battery

Maximum Amps 2000

Ah 87 --------is this what i look at on the charger so it doesn't go over?

d2700 battery

Maximum Amps 2500

Ah 103 ------is this what i look at one the charger so it doesn't go over?

Thanks again

Just keep them on the charger till it says charged on the charger. You should also think about putting a voltmeter in your car so you can see what your voltage is at. check your belt too. if its too loose the alt wont grip enough to charge. Check the voltage at the alternator with the car on to see if it is putting out 14+ volts.

Just keep them on the charger till it says charged on the charger. You should also think about putting a voltmeter in your car so you can see what your voltage is at. check your belt too. if its too loose the alt wont grip enough to charge. Check the voltage at the alternator with the car on to see if it is putting out 14+ volts.

X2... if your batteries are low now it is because your alt is not charging. Re-charge the batteries first (as I've explained in the other thread) and then start your car and check to make sure the alt is putting out 14V. If it is not, check to make sure your belt is not slipping (you will notice black dust around the alternator pulley). If the alt is putting out 14V and there is no evidence of belt slippage, then you may be constantly pulling over 250A when you are driving, or you have a key off load that is draining your batteries at night. If you confirm none of the above, then I would recommend having the batteries load tested after you charge them fully.

XS POWER Batteries, Chargers & Accessories

888-4XS-POWER

No, not bad at all... it just takes longer to charge on 5A. With the big batts that you have, I would charge on 25A. The three amperage selection switches should be viewed as for small, medium, and large sized batteries. 5A for small batts like the D680, D925, and D975, 15A for medium sized batteries like the D1200, D5100's, D3400, and 25A for the D2400, D2700, and D3100. Also use the 25A mode anytime you are charging multiple batteries.

888-4XS-POWER

took my batteries off the charger and it was tested at 13.5 i put both into the car and warmed it up went driving a little. i then checked later then it was 12.73 then later after about an hour or two i checked again and went down to 12.43. what's wrong with this? there is one wire that isn't grounded from the car wire to the body other than that my mechman rhino alternator are all wired to the batteries. could it be the batteries have a defect or could it be the alternator or could be something to do with the wiring to my sound connection? it's only been a month since i haved both alternator and batteries inside the car. and i noticed that the lights still dim. could you please help me on this. this my big issue that i need to get fix because if it's not able to handle power to my car then i' plan on taking it out. i don't want my car to die out again. maybe i'll try recharging the batteries again? if i charge both batteries from the car do i take out all the other wires besides the wire that connects straigth to back battery or can i ust leave it all in??

took my batteries off the charger and it was tested at 13.5 i put both into the car and warmed it up went driving a little. i then checked later then it was 12.73 then later after about an hour or two i checked again and went down to 12.43. what's wrong with this? there is one wire that isn't grounded from the car wire to the body other than that my mechman rhino alternator are all wired to the batteries. could it be the batteries have a defect or could it be the alternator or could be something to do with the wiring to my sound connection? it's only been a month since i haved both alternator and batteries inside the car. and i noticed that the lights still dim. could you please help me on this. this my big issue that i need to get fix because if it's not able to handle power to my car then i' plan on taking it out. i don't want my car to die out again. maybe i'll try recharging the batteries again? if i charge both batteries from the car do i take out all the other wires besides the wire that connects straigth to back battery or can i ust leave it all in??

Please look over the instructions I left from before... you need to check to make sure the alternator is charging. Use a hand held multi meter and check the battery voltage with the car off. Observe the voltage (should be mid to high 12V range). Now start the car and see what the voltage rises to... (should be low to mid 14V range). If your alternator is not charging, then that is your problem... If you want to test the batteries individually, recharge them and take them to an auto parts store and have them tested. For the D2400 and D2700 they can test them anywhere from 800-1000 cranking amps on their test equipment and tell you if they are good or bad. Or, if you want you can send them back to us and we can test them for you.

888-4XS-POWER