kicker zx2500.1 or rockford 4000.1

Most Kicker 2500s will do around 2700-2800. I have never seen one higher then that.

And the T4ks will do 5k rms. I have seen a good amount with their birthsheets in that ballpark.

I know someone who is selling some T3ks if you are interested. They will do that power at 2 ohms.

yea i thought about the upgrading part, but for now, i will just see if anyone has etheir for sale, and i will make my decision upon the price they are asking....

Alright man.... I will look around as well, also pay attention to peoples sigs sometimes they have stuff for sale in them.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Most Kicker 2500s will do around 2700-2800. I have never seen one higher then that.

And the T4ks will do 5k rms. I have seen a good amount with their birthsheets in that ballpark.

I know someone who is selling some T3ks if you are interested. They will do that power at 2 ohms.

how many rms are they at 2ohm?

There was a T4K for sale not to long ago and the Birthsheet was 40xx Watts so like I said not all will do near 5k. And OP there is a huge difference in the amps one will do pretty close to 2500 rms and the other has the potential to put out 5000rms. I would do the Kicker if all you need is around 2500Rms plus its a more effecient amp and the T4k is very power hungry So you would need to beef up your electrical. Also the kicker amp can be found for around $400.

There was a T4K for sale not to long ago and the Birthsheet was 40xx Watts so like I said not all will do near 5k. And OP there is a huge difference in the amps one will do pretty close to 2500 rms and the other has the potential to put out 5000rms. I would do the Kicker if all you need is around 2500Rms plus its a more effecient amp and the T4k is very power hungry So you would need to beef up your electrical. Also the kicker amp can be found for around $400.

yea, im kind of leaning towards the kicker, becuase thats around what i wanna spend...

i think sactownstang still has a t4k for sale. send him a pm

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/index.php?showuser=32

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Wouldnt it make the most sense to wire each speaker's coils in series then wire both the speakers in parellel for a one ohm load? i think if you did it like that best bet would be the T4k, but thats just my opinion. also, this is the first time ive ever posted on a forum, so forgive me if i did something wrong!! lol