Jump to content

How Much Do You Hate School


Guest Nismofreak

How bad do you hatge it  

34 members have voted

  1. 1. Choice one

    • F@@K I hate it alot
      12
    • Just hate it
      4
    • It is okay
      11
    • I love school
      7


Recommended Posts

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

Dam dude going to a new school sucks. Can't find the right crowd which sucks alot.

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

bet everyone on this site was popular back in High School

Posted

just tell them fuck you and be yourself.. ----> my $0.02

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

Try to just know one like car audio. Boy will I change their minds. HAHA :rolleyes:

Posted

Dam dude going to a new school sucks. Can't find the right crowd which sucks alot.

just chill bro! start hitting the weights because football is coming fast... a few sacks will get you known! more or less do your own thing, fuck the rest!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Posted

haha know how you feel man, when a guy i know got the L7 from me everyone around school thought it was the baddest thing ever..now he sold it and la subs are bad to people around here..damn ima be killing kids when i get my 18s from fi.

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Posted

New town is this back woods place called Yadkin County.

BTW Nismo I only fought 1 once iN school ever I'm a Junior. I just made ppl think I'm crazy. :)

'05 Chevy Avalanche Z71

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

Yah man Football is done since I switched school. I have to train soon cuzz it was to long. My had to get used to a New School.

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

Why? Was one of your parents in the military?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 443 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...