best way to level a tahoe out

ok so i have an 03 tahoe that i want to level out. IDC if i raise the front or drop the read.I was wondering what the easiest and cheapest way is to do it. I know the torison bars are alot of work to put on and they run around 130. I heard the only way to drop the rear end is new springs but how much would that run me. Any other ways?

tahoes have torsion bars????

godfathercustoms.com

07 mote carlo..

deh-p800prs hu-cdt gold 6.5's-cdt 6x9 2 ways-mcintosh mc431m(mids/highs)

bxi2608,2 10w7's in 4rth order(designed by pete k)ported into cabin via armrest cutout

dc power 260 amp alt-missing link module (15.4v)kicker 1/0 kit deka intimidator under hood

metered 141.0 @ 32hz windows down @ kick,termlab

well how do the blockks work

dont they have a "flip kit" for your rear end?? do 3" drop spindles and 2" springs

07 mote carlo..

deh-p800prs hu-cdt gold 6.5's-cdt 6x9 2 ways-mcintosh mc431m(mids/highs)

bxi2608,2 10w7's in 4rth order(designed by pete k)ported into cabin via armrest cutout

dc power 260 amp alt-missing link module (15.4v)kicker 1/0 kit deka intimidator under hood

metered 141.0 @ 32hz windows down @ kick,termlab

If it has torsion bars you can loosen the adjusting bolt to raise it. Just make sure you count the number of turns so you get both sides the same height. It will also make it easier to go back to stock if you don't like it.

HU: Pioneer

Highs: 2X 4X6"s, 2X 3.5"s, 4X 5.25" comps, Q-Logic kicks, and a Sundown SAX-125.2

Subs: 4 Nightshade 15s and Strapped SAZ-3500Ds <---Sundown FTW good.gif

Electrical: dual DC Power 320s (ordered) and 2 D3400s up frt and 4 D2700s in the back

.ʇı ɥʇıʍ ʞɔnɟ ʇ,uɐɔ noʎ 'ʞɔıp ǝɹos ɐ ǝʞı1 sı uʍopunS

26d2fe1a.jpg0969b13f.jpg343030b8.jpg

If it has torsion bars you can loosen the adjusting bolt to raise it. Just make sure you count the number of turns so you get both sides the same height. It will also make it easier to go back to stock if you don't like it.

you tighten the adjusting bolt to raise it, and the best way to do it is by getting re-indexed torsion keys and have a

tape measure to check the height of the upper part of the wheel well to the ground to get it even.

turning both adjusting bolts the same wont mean you have the same height side to side, every vehicle is different

on my 98 i have the driverside adjusting bolt almost maxed out,and the passenger side is maybe half way in.

center console: lvl 4 12 1.75 cu ft tuned 37htz

alpine cda-9886

dc audio 120.4

infinity kappa 6.5" components

you tighten the adjusting bolt to raise it, and the best way to do it is by getting re-indexed torsion keys and have a

tape measure to check the height of the upper part of the wheel well to the ground to get it even.

turning both adjusting bolts the same wont mean you have the same height side to side, every vehicle is different

on my 98 i have the driverside adjusting bolt almost maxed out,and the passenger side is maybe half way in.

Opps, yeah definitely tighten. I'm so used to people wanting their stuff lower I just said loosen. If your truck is level from side to side and you turn the adjustment the same amount on each side it will still be even. You obviously have an issue like a weak torsion bar if your's are that far off.

HU: Pioneer

Highs: 2X 4X6"s, 2X 3.5"s, 4X 5.25" comps, Q-Logic kicks, and a Sundown SAX-125.2

Subs: 4 Nightshade 15s and Strapped SAZ-3500Ds <---Sundown FTW good.gif

Electrical: dual DC Power 320s (ordered) and 2 D3400s up frt and 4 D2700s in the back

.ʇı ɥʇıʍ ʞɔnɟ ʇ,uɐɔ noʎ 'ʞɔıp ǝɹos ɐ ǝʞı1 sı uʍopunS

26d2fe1a.jpg0969b13f.jpg343030b8.jpg

To tighten the torsion bars and raise the front end does it have the truck have to be off the ground im thinking about doing thi to my Silverado

Archived