Sonic Electronix

with the right stuff how many watts could i pull out of a soundigital 8k.

jw.

oh and if anyone knows the price difference between dc level 4 xl's and level 5.

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

XLs dont have a lvl 4 motor LOL... lol i owned both, and the motor is bigger on the XL

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

I've read claims of 13k out of them on higher volts (16-18) I believe his name was Murilo. He was selling two used ones. He is associated with the company.

Edit: Yep, Here is what he had to say on another forum.

This 8kW amplifier had 13kW measured output (trueRMS equipment) in a 18V system, but the voltage dropped to about 15V, so we are providing new tests in high voltages such as 18 and 16V battery banks.
Edited by alvitae

yeah im gonna email murillo.

but i dont think rusty is with sd anymore. my buddy knows him personally and i think he said something about murillo being the only dealer in the us now..

yea i was thinking about running a 16 volt system. i was told 14k if i was lucky

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

id say 500 for a lvl 5 and almost 4 for an XL shipped

I could be wrong, But again im just tryin to help out a lil

i know xls start at about 600 or something like that. i was just wondering if its worth buying the 5's unless its like a couple hundred more. i figured they would be able to handle the 8k better than the xls

thanks though

yeah, both subs are beasts tho bro :) you cant go wrong but with that type of power, i say lvl 5s.. unless you wanna run *4* XLs

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones