Sonic Electronix

yeah i was planning on running 4* xl's 12's lol but yeah a couple hundred more a sub adds up

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

army guy. i see you have a gsr. i found an integra over here in sc right side drive direct from tokyo. honda integra type r. i was literally about to go buy the thing and i had talked to the dealer and he said he'd hold it for me while i went to the bank to get money and the jack ass sold the thing while i was gone. like 5 hrs went by and he sold it on me.

i bitched the guy out for hours. lol just figured id say that. idk if your an integra lover or not. i prefer an rsx type r, but when i saw that integra i almost shit my pants haha

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

The LVL 5s for that much power... End of story

yyeah i didnt know if 13 or 14k would be too much for level 4 xls

army guy. i see you have a gsr. i found an integra over here in sc right side drive direct from tokyo. honda integra type r. i was literally about to go buy the thing and i had talked to the dealer and he said he'd hold it for me while i went to the bank to get money and the jack ass sold the thing while i was gone. like 5 hrs went by and he sold it on me.

i bitched the guy out for hours. lol just figured id say that. idk if your an integra lover or not. i prefer an rsx type r, but when i saw that integra i almost shit my pants haha

OUCH, lol yeah mine isnt a true gsr tho, its just the frame, has the type r engine with engine mods done to it tho :)

back on topic, yeah lvl 5s are the way to go, so 4 lvl 5 10s seems the way to go

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

OUCH, lol yeah mine isnt a true gsr tho, its just the frame, has the type r engine with engine mods done to it tho :)

back on topic, yeah lvl 5s are the way to go, so 4 lvl 5 10s seems the way to go

haha nice. go with team skunk for performance. they are top of the line when it comes to performance for integras.

me and a buddy dumped 5k in new cams crankshaft pistons, manifold, suspension, etc. we were pushin about 400bhp with out a turbo. haha next on the list is a 33mm stage 3 greddy. lol prolly 18lbs of boost. we dont know if the block can take much more than that.

alright i might go with the lvl 5's

prolly start the build late september. ill def put up pics for everyone. :)

do you know the level 5's are super heavy ^^^^^

do you know the level 5's are super heavy ^^^^^

yeah i know. that was one of the reasons why im uneasy about buying them. 73lbs. freaking monsters.

septembers a while away so ive got some time to decide what i wanna do.