check out these 170DB JL's!!

woow

2003 Grand AM GTELECTRICAL SYSTEMAlternatorstockBatteryFront s3400back d3100Wireinglots of 0gaHEAD UNITpionner 7500xSPEAKERS(4)Prv 6mb200(2)prv 10mr1000AMPLIFIRLS(1)Zxi80.4(2)Brx1200.4SUBWOOFER(2) MTX 9500BOX3.41 cuft 63sq port 34hzLINKSYoutube.com/reggieb198895

This shit gave me 30 minutes of laughter. Time to go tell him how

I think his shit pounds and that he should take on Da Beatch from da East

let them have some fun on youtube.

DO IT.

DO IT.

Dam man that shit is tight. Steve aint got shit on you. You heard of that dude the Beast from the East? You should hit him up Im sure you could get a spot in his magazine DeepHitters. You'd blow his Beast away so you'll for sure get a mag feature. Peace Keep banging the JL's.

No disrespect to Steve at all but I posted this on his 2 Jl 12s Hitting hard.

Why you got to steal pictures from my photobucket account, or pics I posted up here??? Im sure you mean no harm, but Ive found people posting my pictures on sites claiming my gear as theres before in the past. I guess thats why I set my albums to private...

It aint like that man.... I copied that from your build thread a while back, I was gonna say it was from your thread but like I said it had been a while, and I couldnt remember who had posted the pic, Im not claimin its mine or anything just thought it fit the thread about this guy, I mean I could seriously imagine him using that amp for comps, and thinking he is gaining extra Deebz from using a turbo driven amp, end of the story I copied the pic, thought of it to be perfect for this thread and posted it, not trying to take credit for anything. Peace

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

caddy - thats a big wall of shame lol. now i want to know the story behind everything. oh, i have those 5" pioneer 3ways lol. some of the 1st speakers i ever bought.

Most of it is gear from the shop I work at, from people who come in and wonder why their stereo doesnt work, or if they blown something. It ends up getting tossed in the dumpster usally, but I take it home for "art work" in my garage as well as product banners, Stinger wire racks, optima battery displays. I even got teh whole Alpine subwoofer line hanging up in the garage too (type e, s, r, x) :)

I can do amp repairs depending on what the problem is, so its nice to have the spair parts on hand incase I got a buddy who fried something.

Theres more to the collection then whats there (on other walls), the rf amp is gone to wL<3bass since he needed parts for his amp.

Some crap on in there is mine that blew over time being abusive to it in competition and what not too.

But Amp heatsinks are aluminum, and aluminum is worth $$$. So why pay to throw it in the dumpster and fill it up If I can cash it in if need be. :)

u guys are all just jeleous because he found out how to hit 170+dbeez under 100 bucks and he also has 5 TL's incase you guys think he is lying with one he has 4 to back it up :D

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

I too have seen these videos before, i must say it is very entertaining...

Build in progress:

Kenwood DNX890HD

Rockford Fosgate White wolf RCA's

2 Rockford Fosgate T400.4 on RF fanatic q components (6.5 in the kick, 6.5 in the front doors, 5.25 in rear doors)
2 Rockford Fosgate T2500's on sub

1 Fi car audio Team 15 D1

XS Power D3400 and three D975's in the rear

Mechman Elite 370

Stinger power connections and cable

RockFord_Fosgate-1-1.png

u guys are all just jeleous because he found out how to hit 170+dbeez under 100 bucks and he also has 5 TL's incase you guys think he is lying with one he has 4 to back it up :D

ask him how much the termlabs cost. then ask him what is 10 second reset, peak hold, and k factor http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

ask him how much the termlabs cost. then ask him what is 10 second reset, peak hold, and k factor http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

ahhh hahah did u already ask him?

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

jccl777

"son

i built my sub's with my own 2 hands always have an i dont just have 2 12's so go fuck yourself maybe u an ur mom can share a dildo be sure a get a big 1"

Aug 05, 2009

I haven't ever built a sub before so I don't know the technicalities of it so what should I ask him that only someone that truly has built a sub would know.

like specs or something?

he deleted my comment but I said something like "so what are all of us with real systems hitting if you are hitting 168.4"

I knew he couldn't talk shit because I have videos of my system with 1 18" off 1500 watts, justins system with 2 18's off 8,000 watts, and Steve's system with 4 18's off 23,000 watts.

haha I've got pretty solid back up on that behalf.

EDIT: I'm saving this for tomorrow because youtube isn't letting me add a comment

hey pussy how about you keep the comments that say the truth instead of keeping the ones that suck your nuts saying you have the loudest system ignorant ass retard.

you got nothin on me because I have got 3 different videos of systems that could whoop your ass one including Steve Meades' so quit claiming shit that ain't true. you didn't build shit JL did and you just over paid for a sub that can't even hit 120 db.

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Archived