Sonic Electronix

Which is better and whats the difference?

How many alts and batts u gana run with that??

2000 GMC sierra 1500 ext cab

KMC XD Spy series rims

Front doors Fosgate punch 6 1/2's stock tweets

Rear doors Fosgate power 4x6's

Probox 10 and box under rear seat

Rockford fosgate R-500 Prime series amp (537 rms)

4 gauge wiring

How many alts and batts u gana run with that??

i want to copy master steve plus i want to use this inch thick plexi i aquired from a prison build a week ago.8 sheets kinda fell off the truck if you get what i am saying..lol never worked with plexi but i want to.

I say that 4 BTL's would be happy with one or two DAT 8.1's, and I think that a wall would be your only option to fit 4 18's you would need a minimum of about 20 cubic feet for the BTL's.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

I say that 4 BTL's would be happy with one or two DAT 8.1's, and I think that a wall would be your only option to fit 4 18's you would need a minimum of about 20 cubic feet for the BTL's.

Is there any way to get Mr.Meade to way in on this subject.If anyone knows how to squeeze alot out of a little,he does.

Is there any way to get Mr.Meade to way in on this subject.If anyone knows how to squeeze alot out of a little,he does.

so can anyone help me with a ported wall enclosure to fit 4 18" btls' in the extended cab of my ford F-150.i want it to be a clever and fully functional design.please help if you can.

Sealed box always has tight accuarte bass and ported has the louder boomier bass for btls box needs to be ported 4 18s in ur truck would be hard to do without a blow threw so 2 btl 18s would b a better option for you

Work truck. 94 s10

Hu: pioneer deh-2000 soon to be new deh-3200ub.

Pg ryval 6.5 coxial sound xtreme 4.6. Orignal 4x10.

Pg rsd1200.1 rsd.

Cerwin vega vmax12.2

big 3

8guage wiring soon to be 0

Sealed box always has tight accuarte bass and ported has the louder boomier bass for btls box needs to be ported 4 18s in ur truck would be hard to do without a blow threw so 2 btl 18s would b a better option for you

i can live with lower the speaker count to 2 or 3 18's but how much air space do these btls' need.side note,i would love to be able to see out my back friggin window.lol...

to be honest i want to see if i can kinda copy steves' system and pour as much juice as he is doing into a box made for the extended cab part of my F-150

You want to copy Meade's system yet you didn't even know what brand of subwoofers he was using? LOL.

Mids/Highs: stock Bang & Olufsen

Lows: Image Dynamics IDMax 12v.3

Power: Sony Xplod XM-D9001GTR:Knukonceptz 4 gauge

Box: 1.75 cu/ft Sealed

Past: Pioneer Premier TS-W1207 (2)/ Rockford Fosgate P210/ Image Dynamics ID10V.3/ Infinity Reference 311A/ Audiopipe AP-18001D