BIG update 5/04, buick rendezvous 1st "pretty" build

its just 5^ft. dc recommends up to 2.75^ft per driver.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

bump

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

i went down to a local shop the other day to show a buddy my new box. he had a few customers so i entertained them. sadly on my 1st attempt the amp went into protect for some unknown reason. got it fixed and made a video. the guy outside the car is the shop owner, he wouldnt get in the car lol.

was it thermal? because you took an amp with great cooling ability and flipped the amp so the heat cant be dissipated properly

ascendant.jpglogo.jpgteamsundown-1.jpgDCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

nope. wasnt thermal. the car was off for a little while. my HU did something funny when i turned it on and the amp went into protect b4 any bass was playing. it hasnt done it since. once i get the fans in i wont have to worry about cooling.

i wanted to post some more videos. let see if i can do this...

Yup I'm a beast.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

IIII want a demo from your wall. im like the only one who hasnt even seen it in person lol.

CJ keeps begging me for some demo time- i really need to make a bay-tour and do some demos!

I need to sell more shit for gas moneyz

I DEMAND MOAR PIX :D

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

hmm... i think some one is putting words in my mouth... lol thanks drew. you should teach me how to do that.

is your wall even working? last i heard you got no powa'.

come on guys, this isnt CA.com. and drew... you should already know what she looks like. why do you want pics? lol

second interview tomorrow. if i get the job ill go out and buy the coverings and get to work.

Archived