hey all, my name is bob not dod, hope to learn the new sizzle here, been out of car audio for awile, im into anything car related, love older mopars!!! pre73,

found this site "thumbing" thru the net,

need to catch up on alot of stuff, i kinda got out of it when the mtx rfl came to show, thats the 1st time i heard about a reconable sub,

ill be asking alot of Q? and hope to answer a few?

very interested in cresendo audio,

the 1st series reminds me of my friends "300watt" rockwood detonator amp with the looks but that only had a board less than half the size of the heatsink back in 1989

Hi. Found this site thanks to Steve Meade himself. Checked out his YouTube vids, and of course, I like audio, even car audio.

BTW: any alias with "RLP" in it is me most likely. They're my initials of my full name (and No I'm not telling you my name).

What's up guys. I'm evidently new here and just thought this thread would be best for my first post. Found this site through Steve's youtube vids. Im a big fan (no dick riding)

So yeah, Im Tiss, 17 year old Canadian saving up for another car. I had a 98 Civic LX with 2 Pioneer 307D4s on 2 Kicker ZX 400.1s but i got into a small head on and the car wasnt worth repairing:(. Dont have enough money to buy a new car so i sold the remains of my system.

Now im saving up hoping to get a new car soon and obviously a system.

Nice looking forum, hope i stay active around here.

American Bass HD 15, 4 cubes @ 35 Hz

Soundstream LW2600.1 D

My name Je'rie from SoCal. I found the S.M.D from the REALM. What happend I aint been there in about a year and a half.

Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL