Hey Guys,

My name is Bing and I do simple custom builds by my self in my garage under the name Simplicity In Sound. I have known about Steve and his builds for a long time and have always been a big fan...been meaning to register here a long time ago but never followed through for one reason or another...until now. :)

I know a few of the guys on here and I hope to learn a lot more from you guys and also from the Man - Steve, himself :)

cheers! :)

Bing

Sup SMD?

I'm Chaise and I'm from the great state of Delaware. (lol) I new to the whole car audio thing so if I seem ignorant about the subject, it's because I am. However, if anyone has questions about road bicycles or the Air Force, I'm always open to questions. haha.

I drive an '07 Scion tC with two 12" DC Level 3's and an AQ-1200D amp. Gets the job done, that's for damn sure.

I like the oldschool one..

TDHsiggy.png

Current System: Stock 2011 Tahoe

Loud as F**K

Just kidding

• 2 weeks later...

Whats up everyone my names Austin. I have been into car audio since I could drive(about 10 years) but up till about a year and a half ago I really didn't know the right way to do anything haha. Since then I have been reading and taking in everything I can related to car audio and have learned a lot but still have a ways to go. I came across Steve Meades videos on youtube and thats how I ended up here. Anyways I drive a 09 Dodge Ram 1500 with 2 Sundown SA-12s powered by a Sundown SAX-1200d(swapping it out with an Audioque 2200d this weekend), up front I have an XS D3100 and a Mechman 320 amp alternator.

2x Sundown SA-12's

Audioque 2200D

Kenwood DNX6140

XS D3100

Knukonceptz

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the forum bro!!

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

• 2 weeks later...

hi im brent im from the biggest little city i drive a 86 4runner and currently bump a re 12

found the site from watchin youtube

Vehicle: 2017 Chevrolet Silverado High Country

Electrical: 320A Singer Alt, (2) Limitless Lithium 15ah, Full Throttle FT680-48

Speakers: Stevens Audio SA 6 (ACTIVE), Audio Designs 3”

Subwoofer: (4) B2 Audio XM 8’s

Amplifiers: (2) B2 Audio Rage 2500.1, (1) B2 Audio Rage 1200.6

Processors: NavTv M650 (integration), Helix DSP Pro MK2

Silverado Build Log