Hello , i'm tecomah and i found my way to the sight through a family friend introducing me to bass and iv been hooked ever since

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

I'm not sure that I ever introduced myself. Hello all. I am from Martin, TN. I enjoy my tunes and I am really enjoying learning all I can from all of you who have so much more knowledge than myself. Your forgiveness is asked for my tardiness of my introduction.

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee LimitedHU: Pioneer Premier DEH-P790btFront doors: JBL Gt series 6x9'sRear doors: StockSub Amp: DC Audio 3.5K Subs: 2 DC Audio lvl 4 12's with XL uprades and carbon fiber capsAlternator: Mechman 240

Wire: Wirez 1/0 awg OFC amp wire kit

dcid5_zps46f1f305.jpg

:WELCOME::WELCOME::WELCOME::WELCOME:

where at in VA Beach? if you want there's a thread for us VA ppl that you can post in too and keep an eye on it HatersGonnaHate posts in there when there's a car show or competition in VA so then you can go check it out meet fellow car guys and see what's out there

Oh ok.. I'm on NAS Oceana.

"He is I and I is Him.. Slimm with the tilted brim"

-Snoop-

For now....

2007 maxima

Stock hu

2 pioneer champion series 12s

Kole 3000d ("1300 rms" @2ohms)

1 farad cap

Line driver (off brand)

Not bad for a $220 starter kit

Oh ok cool deal

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

Wassup bassfreake & slimm I live in Norfolk but work at NMCP Portsmouth

traitor :P naw jk if you haven't already post in the Virginia Check in thread in the Random Topics forum there's actually a bunch of us lol

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

Im carlos from northern cali. Been into car audio since i was 16, 29 now. Been out the game for a while but now im back so far i have gotten a ton of help here. I remember your civic from back in the days when u put two 18 inch power hx2 wow not too many people did that kind of stuff back then. I would love to stop by your shop and chop it up with a fellow bass addict.

THE DRIVING FORCE

• 1 month later...

Rob from Central Wisconsin.

I grew up in NC, in a car audio heavy region. I've been doing audio since the mid-90's. Have been MECP certified in the past (made First Class, got out before Masters, and before a lot of the changes).

I'm a prior shop owner, computer geek, motorhead, and family guy.

As of right now, I really don't have much going on. I got out of serious audio when we sold the shop and had kids. I have a good base audio system in my daily driver Volvo V70. Nothing major, no sub install or serious power.

I'm honestly trying to reconnect with the car enthusiast side of me. I had to chose one hobby for a while, and I chose my main passion, motorcycles. I'm now able to put time into all of them again, and I'm looking to springboard into the journalism world. In the process, I found SMD.

Look for upcoming builds on my daily driver and my toy, a '94 Firebird Formula with the world's worst stereo.

Here's the toys:

'94 Formula on the crappy wheels. Still some crap on the roads, so the good ones won't be back on for a couple weeks.

DSC_0421_zpsbf807cd7.jpg

Daily driver Volvo

IMG_0303.jpg

The main passion, the z1000. We've been through a lot.

DSC_0036.jpg

Edited by Nophix

HI name is Dan. SoCal.

Always been into car audio, having small systems, but now that I am getting older, have a good job, and money im trying to finally do things bigger and better, currently designing and buying parts for my first SPL Build.

Fond site just by following Meade for the last couple years and other bass heads.