Sup guys? I'm Mick McDonald, hailing all the way from the east cost of Australia. I joined the forum about five minuets ago, but have been reading for a while. Steve got me hooked on SMD through watching every one of his videos on youtube in a row. Dude, that shit is off the hook man.

I'm more into concert sound systems than car systems and I've been putting together my PA system for a year or two now, she's getting pretty big. But no matter how large a line array is or how loud a horn stack can be, NOTHING is quite like a car that hits 150+. That's nuts man, crazy. I see a lot of slammin' systems on this site guys, props to all the brothers here.

Cheers,

Mick

Work;
DiGiCo D1 Live / MIDAS Heratige 1000 / MIDAS Venice
Meyer Sound CQ-1's, CQ-2's, PSW-2's
RAMSA Monitor Amplifiers
P.Audio Monitors
BSS OMNIDRIVE and Soundweb
DBX 231 and Klark Teknik DN360 EQ's
RCF TT22A
RCF ART320

Welcome all the way from Australia!! Good to have you!!

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

hey mick, welcome to the sight! last winter, here in california i hung out and snow boarded all winter long with some good ol boys from Kiwi. you ever been?

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Whats good everybody my name is Eric, I'm 17 years old and I live in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. Ive been on this forum for over a month or so I dont remember, but I found this site off of the Rockford Fosgate Forum thats where I was hanging out before but now this is my new home lol I like the fact everyone has quick helpful responses, everyone seems to be very knowledgable. Steve your Tahoe is OFF THA CHAIN!!! mad props to ya man...My system now is a Blue 1999 Chevy Malibu LS. My HU is a Alpine CDA-9856 and I have a 2GB iPod Nano hooked up to it, I have RF Power 2-Way 4x6's and 6x9's and a cheap Dual 460W max(300RMS) amplifier powering my 12" Alpine Type-R, I'm ashamed of my amp but it was cheap and I didnt have a lotta money at the time and thought this would be a good lil starter system, but my friend had the same amp and his is blown already and mine is still goin after 1 1/2 years...this is my first site I check when I get on the net, keep it goin Steve!!!

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

Whats good everybody my name is Eric, I'm 17 years old and I live in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. Ive been on this forum for over a month or so I dont remember, but I found this site off of the Rockford Fosgate Forum thats where I was hanging out before but now this is my new home lol I like the fact everyone has quick helpful responses, everyone seems to be very knowledgable. Steve your Tahoe is OFF THA CHAIN!!! mad props to ya man...My system now is a Blue 1999 Chevy Malibu LS. My HU is a Alpine CDA-9856 and I have a 2GB iPod Nano hooked up to it, I have RF Power 2-Way 4x6's and 6x9's and a cheap Dual 460W max(300RMS) amplifier powering my 12" Alpine Type-R, I'm ashamed of my amp but it was cheap and I didnt have a lotta money at the time and thought this would be a good lil starter system, but my friend had the same amp and his is blown already and mine is still goin after 1 1/2 years...this is my first site I check when I get on the net, keep it goin Steve!!!

Everyone starts somewhere man.

Just keep working at it dillagently, learn alot and you can go far.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Burrito, nah man I've never even seen the snow. Where I live in Queensland the summers hit 40 celcius and the winters hit 30. I'd love to see the snow one day, may as well roll over to some of the mad mountains you guys have in the US. Check out all the sweet rides while I'm over there too. I wouldn't take Meade snowboarding though, his ride'l start an avalanche on the way up ;)

Cheers,

Mick

Work;
DiGiCo D1 Live / MIDAS Heratige 1000 / MIDAS Venice
Meyer Sound CQ-1's, CQ-2's, PSW-2's
RAMSA Monitor Amplifiers
P.Audio Monitors
BSS OMNIDRIVE and Soundweb
DBX 231 and Klark Teknik DN360 EQ's
RCF TT22A
RCF ART320

Hello, My name is Chris, im 15 and from Germany. I found this site through ROE. I love bass but i cant hear very loud in my house. So im waiting for my driving license :D ... But to bridge the 2 long years, im watching steves videos :P ... im here every day to check for new vids. its the first thing i do after starting my pc :D ..

and im sorry for the mistakes if they are some.. my english isnt very well :blush:

Greetz from Germany

Edited by Chris_01